Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Dont give up hope yet Lynne, you have came too far. You still have 5 left to go, all it takes is one of those 5 to take and youve done it. Keep your chin up :hugs:

Im sure you've notice but I changed my avatar, but it use to be marge off the simpsons, just incase you wondered who I was :haha:

thanks such as life i guess ah sadly OH losing hope too :cry:

lol Apple Blossom - I recognized the name but was confused at the avatar <3

:hugs: Lynne it'll be ok. You really haven't had that many successful cycles as you had to abandon them so at least it's not 5 cycles done (or whatever the total is now) and they were all BFN :hugs: I'm not sure if that came out totally right but trying to comfort you.

thank u hun i know what u mean hun i do just so dishearting everytime they cancel or it fails wasn't so worried in the start but closer to the end we get it makes me worry more :cry:

We had our IVF clinic open day today, and if im excepted as an egg sharer then we start all the teats in November with treatment starting in Dec/Jan time. Excited but Nervous.

oh nice keep us posted how did you find out if you qualify for egg shared ivf?

oh nice keep us posted how did you find out if you qualify for egg shared ivf?

I think they will start with the meds and then when they retrieve my eggs hopefully I should produce enough to egg share, for example if I produce 8 then they will take four and leave me with four. Im making sure that I eat healthy and dont drink right now until after treatment so I can get my eggs as healthy as possible. But first they have to look into my medical history for a history of cancer, heart diease etc if there is a history of any medical problems then they wont allow me to do it, but im all clear there. If you go for egg share then all your treatment and meds are free :happydance: otherwise we couldnt do this.

was meaning what infertility conditions do they rule out etc, i talked about it with someone before and they said i would not get it because i have had miscarriages and also sever pcos?

was meaning what infertility conditions do they rule out etc, i talked about it with someone before and they said i would not get it because i have had miscarriages and also sever pcos?

Oh sorry hun :dohh:, Right I just had a look at my pack and it rules out anyone with severe PCO, but did not say anything about the misscarriages. I f you ahev Mild PCO then that was eligible, Sorry :nope:

still sounds good which hospital is it at? would you mind if i troubled you to PM me the details of the egg share? i might ask them nicely to review my pcos and see if i can still do it because i have had one healthy bright brilliant child so my eggs can't be too bad lol i was little put off doing it before too cause it would crush me to know someone got pregnant with my eggs and i didn't lol selfish i know just would be weird (sure i could get over it) with someone wanting around with a child that shared my genetics lol :D

still sounds good which hospital is it at? would you mind if i troubled you to PM me the details of the egg share? i might ask them nicely to review my pcos and see if i can still do it because i have had one healthy bright brilliant child so my eggs can't be too bad lol i was little put off doing it before too cause it would crush me to know someone got pregnant with my eggs and i didn't lol selfish i know just would be weird (sure i could get over it) with someone wanting around with a child that shared my genetics lol :D

Its a fertility clinic in cambridgeshire called bourne hall, there website is really good, but I will pm the info over to you, might be tommorrow that I do it though as going to bed in a bit as its been a long day. I feel the same as you about the egg share, it worries me how I would feel if someone else was walking around with my child, but the way I see it is that without it we dont stand much of a chance.

thank you hun my son was born in the rosie so wasn't sure as there is a really highly sought after RE in addenbrookes

ops forgot to ask how does it impact on your life how many hospital appointment etc? my IUI is currently 5appointments a month one full day which employers don't like lol

I will send info over on that too. I think its quite involved time wise and does include a day aspeacially if you have to travel.

yeah bet just looking at it incase its an option

Im here but definitely still no BFP:nope: Im currently on cycle 15 and really focusing on losing some weight in hopes that a BFP will follow:shrug:

How are you Lynne? Any new news??

nope nothing here either we're about to start cycle 52 AKA cycle 7 of IUI
i'm currently 8dpo but i had last cycle cancelled due to OHSS although we did DTD this cycle lol but doubt it will be good outcome

sorry to hear hun stick together xx

Thanks, you hang in there too. We cannot give up hope!!!

Where did Allie go? I could have sworn I saw her on another thread with BFP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->