cheesed off!!

Redclaire

A mammy at last!!
Reaction score
So i'm 11 dp iui! And tested today for the first time...BFN!!
Now i know i know...not out til witch arrives just feeling very low! I just hoped against hope! Next step is ivf and i really really don't want to go down that road but being the type of person i am ...i will!!
I'm fecking sick and tired of waiting about! It's like my whole life is on hold!! A friend of mine is 36 wks and not even excited...she seems to think the whole thing is such a drag!! and its her first!! like she's only having a baby cos its expected! I would be hyper!!
i just want to be pregnant...now!!
sorry for the rant ladies...i know there is nothing that can be done other than more waiting!!:growlmad::growlmad::nope::shrug::cry:

So i'm 11 dp iui! And tested today for the first time...BFN!!
Now i know i know...not out til witch arrives just feeling very low! I just hoped against hope! Next step is ivf and i really really don't want to go down that road but being the type of person i am ...i will!!
I'm fecking sick and tired of waiting about! It's like my whole life is on hold!! A friend of mine is 36 wks and not even excited...she seems to think the whole thing is such a drag!! and its her first!! like she's only having a baby cos its expected! I would be hyper!!
i just want to be pregnant...now!!
sorry for the rant ladies...i know there is nothing that can be done other than more waiting!!:growlmad::growlmad::nope::shrug::cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It sucks, doesn't it!?

Hey Redclaire,

Ditto!!!! I'm 11dpo too and also cheesed off! I started spotting yesterday, so know that the :witch: is just around the corner.

Arrrrggghhh, thought we did everything right this month too....bollocks!

Hoping you just tested a little too early. Fx'ed for you. x x x

Rant away, I've had jack of it myself!

Friends, bah.

I've hid the feeds on FB from my "baby friends" ie you know the people with the infant pic as their profile so you don't even know who they are, and my friend who does nothing but moan about how shit her life is since she had a baby but then insists on posting 20 odd pics a week on FB of the baby and daily status update about the baby.

Sometimes you need distance yourself from people like this for your own sanity.

I'm going to fecking ov this week before my OH gets home, so I'm going to get pissed a few times hopefully in the next few weeks and I'm booking a holiday, it's either that or succumb to a major pity party (though that is still a possibility).

HaHa! bollox is my favourite word!! Just sums up everything!!
I usually get the witch on 15-16dpo so i have a few more days of this torture!!
We are taking july off ttc (well we will still BD at all the right times!!) no treatment, meds iui in july tho. We have and ivf openday meeting on the 11th july, and a week in lisbon holiday booked for last week in july and i am going to drink and party and dance like the loon i was before i became a ttc loon!!
over the months i've had every tww symptom so i don't put much store in all that but in saying that my boobs are massive and sooo sore since 3dpiui:haha: other than that tho ...nothing!! So as i say SOOOO CHEESED OFFF!!!

Aye but you've also tested too soon :hugs: so you're not out yet.

When I actually got pregnant I had no symptoms at all, ie complete absence of any symptoms (no AF obviously) so I don't participate in symptom spotting either, I had tons of symptoms the first month but they probably related to some well dodgy foreign food.

But in the meantime yeah plan a massive pissup, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm wondering with IUI, do they have to do it off a fresh sample? Or can they use frozen sperm? Cos I might go and ask my doctor if I can go on the list for that and have my OH leave me some :spermy: since my eggs seem determined to pop when he's hundred of miles away :dohh:

Ugh, I'm cheesed off too. ((hugs))

I've done IUI in the past and it worked, but it took 4 cycles. Honestly, I'm thinking of doing IVF. I don't want to because I effing want my effing body to work properly, but it's clearly telling me "NO".

Fine. . . . . you stupid reproductive system, I'll make the embryo myself and throw them at you! HA!!! *stomps feet* *has tantrum* *curses*

Aye but you've also tested too soon :hugs: so you're not out yet.

When I actually got pregnant I had no symptoms at all, ie complete absence of any symptoms (no AF obviously) so I don't participate in symptom spotting either, I had tons of symptoms the first month but they probably related to some well dodgy foreign food.

But in the meantime yeah plan a massive pissup, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm wondering with IUI, do they have to do it off a fresh sample? Or can they use frozen sperm? Cos I might go and ask my doctor if I can go on the list for that and have my OH leave me some :spermy: since my eggs seem determined to pop when he's hundred of miles away :dohh:

Ooh they can defo do it with a frozen sample!! Look into that cos it must be a killer to miss months when he's away and you're firing off good eggs!!
I will test again tomorrow but i have lost all my optimistic mojo!! Why can't the girls who really really really WANT to be pregnant all get ta BFP on 8dpo!! That sounds like a long enough wait to me!!!

Ugh, I'm cheesed off too. ((hugs))

I've done IUI in the past and it worked, but it took 4 cycles. Honestly, I'm thinking of doing IVF. I don't want to because I effing want my effing body to work properly, but it's clearly telling me "NO".

Fine. . . . . you stupid reproductive system, I'll make the embryo myself and throw them at you! HA!!! *stomps feet* *has tantrum* *curses*

lolololl!! hilarious!!! Can i throw my teddy in the corner too!!! warning bad language to follow!!! bollox, shite and onions, feck and more bollox!!!
Redheads do great temper tantrums!!!

this was my 2nd iui, heading to ivf cos economics...iui costs €1000, ivf €4500 but more sucessful.!! looking at one ivf in dublin Hari unit, then maybe czech republic...

Ha ha a good swear is very therapeutic

ok I'm totally going to ask my doctor if we can go to IUI next month, you're right I can't be arsing around for another 4-5 months waiting for my cycle to sync with his work schedule.

Mrs you don't have to be optimistic to get a BFP, you can be the gloomiest fecker on the planet and still get preggo, it's not like Peter Pan where every time you say I don't believe in faeries one dies!

Ha ha a good swear is very therapeutic

ok I'm totally going to ask my doctor if we can go to IUI next month, you're right I can't be arsing around for another 4-5 months waiting for my cycle to sync with his work schedule.

Mrs you don't have to be optimistic to get a BFP, you can be the gloomiest fecker on the planet and still get preggo, it's not like Peter Pan where every time you say I don't believe in faeries one dies!
PMSL here!!!
where are you from North Star...you have an irish sense of humour anyway!!
I do feel a bit like EEH Ore today! i think a jam doughnut is called for!!!

West coast of Scotland originally, so we're both Celts :thumbup:

I alternate between between grumpy/gloomy/positive/humourous - but having this forum does help a lot, cos being 35 + pretty much all my friends have already got kids.

Second the pastry notion, I just made a tray of giant scones :dohh: too bad you're not over this side of the Irish Sea!

LoL! must be the celtic thing!!
i think i'm just more disappointed today cos i know the next step is ivf, not doing iui again...only 15% success according to my clinic. Such a bummer tho. Nothing wrong with either of us, top marks in all our tests and we have had them all now!! My OH has 4 grown up kids from his ex wife so i know he's not a dud!!

That must be insanely frustrating for you, hmm have you ever tried body combat, kicking the shite out of something can be remarkably cheering.

Sorry to read and run , need to sleep . Bollox is such a great swear word. N star your so right about the distance thing. I love my girls to bits but they're not as interesting to anyone else but me and oh ! I don't have them as my pic , because it's my page , and I only put up pics as were away from home for family . Distance from those who are being insensitive is a self preservation thing.
Keep going girls . I'm impatient now too. We gotta keep each other going. Rant away , I'm listening :hugs:

I also had to block posts from a pregnant FB friend. We used to be the best of friends, but had a falling out. We managed to patch things up after about two years, but its not the same. She 11 years younger than me too, and now she's pregnant with a GIRL (what I want). I just couldn't take all the posts. I'm happy for her, but still can't help feeling bitter.

I also have THREE former students (all just graduated high school within the last two years) who are pregnant. I swear I cannot take ONE more person getting PG right now!! Ugh!

On a lighter note - I love the word bollocks, but what does that compare to in American swear? I never know how to use it correctly, so I don't. LOL

Hmm well it's like an American saying "Balls" but I'm not sure that Americans actually SAY balls.

Re the FB thing, the first thing I did when a friend who hadn't been on for 6 months suddenly puts up a stupid baby scan as their profile pic was block them from my feed - enough already. Some people are fine, they might put a few pics up now and then, and share the odd funny story about their kid, but a daily kiddie update is beyond my tolerance.

Haha! I thought it might be balls, and yes, balls has become a new thing with the high schoolers here in the past few years. Bollocks is more fun, I think!:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->