cheesed off!!

bollox is a super word!!
Bollox (as in shite! or crap! the saying not the substance!!)
kick ya in the bollox! (self explanatory!)
They are a pain in the bollox! ( as above!)
I'm sick of all this bollox! (sick of taking crap from irritating people!)
Give someone a bollocking! (not what you might think:dohh:...more a pissed off rant at someone that makes you feel like a winner!!):happydance:

ooh and as for FB... i have a couple of idiot cousins who i know more than dabble in drugs who continuously post baby pics and scans cos they are pregnant alot!! Then there are all my younger friends including the one who is not a bit excited, like what a drag, being preg at 36wks!
Stupid people need a bollocking !!:happydance:

Not bollocks, but I do like saying that someone needs a boot in the hole, that's a personal fave of mine.

OK well re FB baby spammers all you have to do is hover the mouse over the right hand side of whatever they have posted, an invisible cross appears, right mouse click on it and you have the option of "hide all posts by xxxx" choose that and they will magically disappear from your feed, you can drop in on their page whenever you like if you're feeling guilty, and they will never know as you haven't actually defriended them!

'kick in the hole ' is my kid sister's personal favourite!!:haha::haha::haha:

bollox is a super word!!
Bollox (as in shite! or crap! the saying not the substance!!)
kick ya in the bollox! (self explanatory!)
They are a pain in the bollox! ( as above!)
I'm sick of all this bollox! (sick of taking crap from irritating people!)
Give someone a bollocking! (not what you might think:dohh:...more a pissed off rant at someone that makes you feel like a winner!!):happydance:

But there is also the saying "the dog's bollox" which means something is the best one going, ticks all the boxes :thumbup:

ooh yes yes !! love that too...see bollox is a super word!!!!

Redclaire - I am keeping FXed that this is your cycle but if not I hope you get your longed for BFP with one course of IVF :dust::hugs:

Northstar - if EPO and mini-pill doesn't work then IUI may be a way to go rather than waiting 5-6 months for your OH's work to match up with your cycle :hugs::dust:

Well I do have a large quantity of celtic blood in my veins. My mum's side is Irish and my dad's side is Scottish so I definitely understand celtic humour :thumbup:

Re: FB - I can't bear people who update about their kids daily or more often and put their pics all over it. DH & I don't want any photos of our LO on FB as it's not secure really and I want to know exactly who can see my kids' pics!

MacWooly: I make my FB private and only my friends can see stuff. You can also choose not to make your photos public, as well. When someone goes to my FB page, they can't see anything. Only my name and my profile pic. No info, wall, photos or my friends. I've got it on lockdown! LOL

MacWooly: I make my FB private and only my friends can see stuff. You can also choose not to make your photos public, as well. When someone goes to my FB page, they can't see anything. Only my name and my profile pic. No info, wall, photos or my friends. I've got it on lockdown! LOL

Mine is on lockdown too :thumbup: But not putting photos on my FB & DH's stops his SILs being pains as they splashing photos everywhere when they profiles are pretty much fully accessable so I have no control over who sees the pics then.

I know I possibly seem paranoid but I spent many years being stalked by my ex-husband so I am overly cautious

Mine is on lockdown too :thumbup: But not putting photos on my FB & DH's stops his SILs being pains as they splashing photos everywhere when they profiles are pretty much fully accessable so I have no control over who sees the pics then.

I know I possibly seem paranoid but I spent many years being stalked by my ex-husband so I am overly cautious

No, not overly cautious in that situation - good thinking. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it all when I'm PG and/or have a baby. I'll want to post pics, but you do have that issue that any of your friends can copy them at will. Grrrr.

I don't love FB at all, but it's all we have right now to keep in touch with fam and friends. I REALLY wish someone would come out with another social networking option that focuses on people's privacy!

Well, I hate to say it, but I need to come clean.

I post about my kids on facebook:blush:.
If I have another pregnancy/child, I will post about it as well. I may or may not post about their first poo, first steps, or first time on the potty. They're my life. . . and it should be that way. I'm a mom, better I'm bragging about my kids than the fact that I downed a 6 pack last night (I didn't, just saying, lol. Although, my mood is so foul about my fertility right now, that a 6pack just might make things more tolerable!).

I worked really hard for my pregnancies and I'm very proud of my children. I want to boast about them. I don't care if people think I'm insensitive by posting about my kids while they are struggling to ttc, I'm struggling as well and they just don't know it. And I have struggled in the past (#1 was 19 months ttc with 4 IUIs), but people don't know that either.

Although, I can tell you that it does upset me when my 18 year old heroin addicted cousin posts about her pregnancy/new baby. But, it's more that I'm jealous of her fertility than anything else.

:hugs:

If I have another pregnancy/child, I will post about it as well. I may or may not post about their first poo, first steps, or first time on the potty. They're my life. . . and it should be that way. I'm a mom, better I'm bragging about my kids than the fact that I downed a 6 pack last night (I didn't, just saying, lol. Although, my mood is so foul about my fertility right now, that a 6pack just might make things more tolerable!).

I worked really hard for my pregnancies and I'm very proud of my children. I want to boast about them. I don't care if people think I'm insensitive by posting about my kids while they are struggling to ttc, I'm struggling as well and they just don't know it. And I have struggled in the past (#1 was 19 months ttc with 4 IUIs), but people don't know that either.

Although, I can tell you that it does upset me when my 18 year old heroin addicted cousin posts about her pregnancy/new baby. But, it's more that I'm jealous of her fertility than anything else.

I think every parent should be proud of their children :thumbup: It's the people that post hourly that the child is sleeping, bathing, pooing that makes me shake my head. If a child gets a good report card or passes a test or something then shout it from the roof tops :thumbup:

absolutely!!
post things about your kids...i will!! but i can't stand it when friends bitch about kids, not just having a bad day kinda thing tho! i can understand that!
any quit posting 'love my family' if ur my cousins, on drugs and baby no. 4 and 25, and 6 abortions, and high having the last one in sept and 6 months preg now, with a drug dealer who batters you in front of kids...and dumps kids with granny who is 65 and has a broken leg .... need i elaborate more on why they piss me off! ooh and the other one only tells me she only :growlmad:wants another so she can continue to claim social for another 16 yrs!!

Yikes.

Well I can only say USE the hide all posts option in those cases, and for all those who want to post constantly kiddie news there is also an option of making a mums/relatives group to spare all those who might not share your interest level in your kids.

Too much information is the curse of this modern era though, it has to be said....:nope:

I do the same thing! I have more pic's of my DS on facebook that anything else :flower:

I try not to say too much on here, only because I don't want anyone to feel like I'm rubbing it in their face that I already have a child :( I feel so guilty at times. I want all the wonderful ladies here to experience pregnancy & motherhood. The love for a child is the most powerful thing I have ever felt.

You all deserve a sticky bean! :hugs:

No one should every feel guilty for being blessed with children :hugs:

No one in the over 35s section has ever talked about being a parent in such a way as it could be described as rubbing in other people's faces.

And I think if you have a strong desire to be a mom then whether it is for #1 or #2,3,4 or 5 then we're all in the same situation.

I do wonder if it is easier for me as I've never had a BFP or been a mum so I don't know what I'm missing :shrug: :)

Am I the only person left in the world not on Facebook? Lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->