Cheesy?

DollFaceJessi

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
Lola Soleil Breenley Baker?
Lola was my grandmothers name and that has to stay.
Soleil means sun in french, and its because shes my little sunshine :)
And Breenley because its just beautiful IMO. What do you think?

Id say definately different name choices to the usual ones. Go for it if you like em!

I think Lola Soleil is very beautiful! I've never heard of the name Breenley before, but its gorgeous. And very different, which i love! :flower:

I agree it's a beautiful name you've picked!

It's not cheesy, for sure, but if I were you, I'd stick with Lola Soleil. Breenly seems a bit unnecessary.
This is just my opinion and you should know that I really adore your originality. :)

I like Lola Soleil....what a lovely meaningful name :flower:. Not cheesy at all.

I just feel that Breenley is not needed/out of place, it's just that Lola and Soleil have such meaning behind them.

x

I like Lola Soleil....what a lovely meaningful name :flower:. Not cheesy at all.

I just feel that Breenley is not needed/out of place, it's just that Lola and Soleil have such meaning behind them.

x

i agree :thumbup:

I think breenley may just tip it over into cheesy?
Love lola soleil though x

Don't like the Breenley, the rest is nice.

Really pretty names, I'd stick with Lola Soleil... just because it flows so well, but go with what feels right for you hun :thumbup:

i Liked the name Lola ones upon a time years ago before i knew i was having a boy ... but everyone ruined it for me by telling me its the name of a VERY famous song about a transvestite... which is true it is! and everytime i said the name people sniggered :dohh: and now when i see the name i can't get the song out of my head... anyways i know its your grans name, but just something to think about! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->