CHEMICAL :-(.*9DPO EVENING WEE. Am I going crazy with so many tests...

Still no AF. Now 3 days late. Second lot of bloods today

Results of first test. Boarder line unlikely pregnant but repeat as requested. So still don't no. Next test today, results hopefully tomorrow pm

What an awful waiting game for you. I just hope all is ok and you can enjoy your sons birthday xx

im so sorry you are going through this. Sending you big ((HUGS)) and hope you get a good result tomorrow

What an awful waiting game for you. I just hope all is ok and you can enjoy your sons birthday xx

It was yesterday and we had a lovely afternoon. He got his presents and we went to the Ipswich v Reading match last night. He's a big Ipswich fan so the win made his day. I also got him as a present to be mascot at the Ipswich match on Saturday in London against QPR so I'm very much looking forward to that, will keep my mind busy the next few days!!

im so sorry you are going through this. Sending you big ((HUGS)) and hope you get a good result tomorrow

Thank you. I'm getting my head around the fact I'm not, anything else is a bonus!

Wow what a lucky boy, I bet it was an anazing day all round. Xx

Hope you have a positive outcome!!! FX!

Thanks girls. Test today was basically negative so I'm pretty sure it's chemical. Bloods later will reveal more I suppose. I'm struggling to be honest. Didn't expect it to happen first month but then when I got them positives it got me excited.... :-( just wish AF would arrive so I can start again... Without AF it's wasted time

Sorry to hear :(
When I had my chemical last month I knew the way it was going and was so keen for AF to start.
Hope you get your resolution soon so you can move on

:hugs: so sorry you going through a this :hugs: it's never easy, early or not :hugs:

Doctors didn't call so will wait for results tomorrow but AF here so it seems like a chemical or false positive :(

Not false positives as you had a good number of tests also that FRER was obviously BFP.
So sorry for your chemical. I had a normal cycle after mine just heavier longer and more crampy AF. It's apparently easier to conceive the cycle immediately after a chemical /miscarriage so good luck to you!

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are as ok as you can be xx

Not false positives as you had a good number of tests also that FRER was obviously BFP.
So sorry for your chemical. I had a normal cycle after mine just heavier longer and more crampy AF. It's apparently easier to conceive the cycle immediately after a chemical /miscarriage so good luck to you!

Thank you, just horrible to think what could of been, should I of done something different, did I do something that made it happen :(

Doctors didn't call so will wait for results tomorrow but AF here so it seems like a chemical or false positive :(

Oh honey I'm so sorry!! We will go through the next together and if you need anything I'm here :):hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->