Chemical Pregancy

Kardashianw

TTC number 3
Reaction score
Started to bleed like AF just now so looks like my faint BFP were chemical. Back to TTC for me.

GL to all xx

Thanks. I kind of knew but didn't want to believe it. Always next month I suppose x

Sorry to hear that - I had a chemical the month before my :bfp: Good luck to you going forward xx.

Sorry to hear that :hugs: . I had a chemical last month and got pregnant this month, sending lots of :dust: your way xx

I had a big bleed at just over 5 weeks - I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. I thought I either miscarried, or was about to. There was quite a bit. But I went in and they found a heartbeat.

Have you gone in to get checked? These are the questions they asked me: 1) how many pads are you soaking in an hour and 2) are there any clots (if so, how big)?

Wishing you the best! :hugs:

The spotting has stopped but the hpt is very faint so I think tomorrow I will bleed heavily. The drs can't really do anything and I just have to ride it out. My lower back is paining me like AF is on it's way. I hope next month is our month.

Thank you lovely ladies for all your support. You guys are brilliant x

Am I having miscarriage or chemical. As I am only spotting as I thought with chemical you get a full flow? Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->