Chemical pregnancy?

mrs_major

Reaction score
Hi I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post but I'm pretty sure I'm having a cp. I should be 4+4 but since my first bfp at the weekend my tests are getting lighter, not any darker. I'm using first response so they're decent tests. Today's is really light, but still there.

If this is a cp, how long does it take to start bleeding, does anyone know? I've been feeling like af is coming for a week now but nothing.

I'm in the UK so would have to pay for hcg blood tests, which I don't really want to have to do if I'm honest, would rather wait but I hate being in limbo!

Thanks ladies xx

If your tests are getting lighter it could be a chemical are you taking the tests at the same time of day? I dont think theres a set time for the bleeding to start for me it was a week after my bfp, good luck hope everything works out okay x

Sorry to hear you've gone through it :(
Yes testing at same time every other day. I got a 1-2 on a digi on Tuesday, will do another next week if not bleeding before.
This sucks :-(

With my second chemical, AF came 4 days after bfp. First day of bfp, frer was positive and Clearblue showed pregnant (1-2 weeks). Second day frer was stark white and CB still said 1-2 weeks. Blood test showed hcg of 16. I think clearblue is more sensitive as it was positive for 16 blood level hcg and urine hcg is usually a little less.

I hope everything works out for you :hugs: The first trimester is really hard.

I think I've had one recently I found out i was pregnant got normal lines confirmed with a digi 1-2 weeks then 5 days later again with a digi .. then I started noticing normal tests were fainter I had big batch of ICs left over .. I took another digi few weeks later and got not pregnant twice :shrug: .. Tests now have nothing on .. no bleeding though been 3 weeks since I found out AF would be due around next week but I still have pregnancy symptoms like crazy ..including my stomach bloating .. I'm having a few stabbing/niggling feelings but not painful or anything like AF pains :shrug:

I've got doctors Monday to see if they can advise me but I'm 100% I've had a CP just confused with no pain/bleeding etc But I should be 6 wks 3 days now as well.

:hugs:

I hope the doctor has some answers for you on Monday hon, it's so stressful isn't it.
I've just taken another frer test which seems to be darker than any others, I'm really not sure what's going on! I'm so impatient I just want to know :)

If you've had no bleeding all should be okay sometimes tests don't get darker and can be different from day to day .. as long as there is a line there I wouldn't worry too much :hugs:

It's horrible when seeing nothing on tests but feeling pregnant still :(

Any update? I'm very newly pregnant (4+4) and still getting suuuper faint lines... not really noticing them getting darker yet. So scared of a chemical. Hope you are having some good news!

I started with awful cramps last night and some light bleeding. I haven't tested again so don't know what's happening with test lines. Just going to wait it out. Should be 5 weeks today :(
Best of luck to others in the same position

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"