Chemical?

BFPSeeker

Reaction score
Hi First Tri ladies

I have a pee on stick obsession after suffering numerous miscarriages and chemicals . I have had the same faint line on a free for 3 days in a row now - has anyone else had this and it turn out well? Afraid its looking like another chemical.... :nope:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 59
It looks to me like there's some line progression. I'd try going a couple days between tests.

Oh I see some pretty clear line progression there. My frers darkened very gradually.

Friday - Sunday look great. Monday's is what would worry me (I also obsess and worry with progression). My CP last year never got as dark as your Sunday test, but with me it had a slight progression and then it stayed the same, and then they got lighter. This was all within about 3-4 days.

In my opinion, if you don't see progression tomorrow, then I'd worry. I'm so sorry to not be more optimistic. :( I just know that I wanted someone to be truthful with me, and not blow smoke when I was having my CP.

I did have some weird teats with my current pregnancy, but I took a second test with SMU since I freaked out, and it was fine - so either diluted urine or a funky test.

I hope you see some nice progression tomorrow! Fx

Thanks ladies

Well the line got a bit darker yesterday and then a lot fainter in the evening and v faint this morning :cry: - just wanted to follow up as I hate it when googling such topics and the outcome isn't posted!

Aww I'm sorry *cuddles* don't give up yet! See what happens in the morning. Have you had any cramping?

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Have you been checked to make sure you have proper levels of progesterone? We believe we lost our baby last year (it was a CP) due to very low progesterone. :hugs: I'm sorry. This is so hard I know. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->