Cher Lloyd - Superhero (New Song)

X

xxEMZxx

From her album.
Sounds a lot like Jessie J to me, its alright though... Well until she starts rapping!! :haha:

https://www.misformusic.com/index.php/2011/08/cher-lloyd-superhero-full-version-music/

amelie loves it though, shes dancing to it LOL

nuff said when a 2 yr old is loving it!

I actually like Swagger Jagger :lol: Good Gym music! Gets me going! As for this .. i dont know .. itll grow on me probably though!

Kids love her, nobody else would probably admit to buying her stuff tbh its manufactured crud like a crazy frog ring tone, and it doesnt mean we are all 'haters' Cher love, we just have a bit of taste and depth in music :D

amelie loves it though, shes dancing to it LOL

nuff said when a 2 yr old is loving it!

My 1 year old dances to Swagger Jagger when it comes on, :haha: like you say enough said!!

It's not awful but it's not something I'd listen to :shrug: x

Argh I can't stand Cher Lloyd, she was so ungracious! Awful enough to make me use a word like ungracious and mean it :haha:

One word..............

Craaaap...!!

sorry..I don't like it, same as Swagger Jagger. They are both as equally annoying :/

x

What is a swagger jagger? :shrug:

ETA: she can't sing, just tried to listen and she really can't sing.

And really what is a swagger jagger?

:rofl:

Well according to C4 this morning it means

"well I is me ain'it! Dont copy me and dont hate on"

no fear on the first and the second... well come on love.... how can we not "hate on"

loosly translated in to normal person speak..."Im terrible... so terrible , no one should try to be as bad as me but please dont hate me because i need the record sales to make me money to buy more rubbish clothes"

well i dont like cher lloyd anyway but ...what shite and improvement on swagger jagger but still shite lol

<3

Lol, you should hear the other songs that have been leaked. On one she samples Neneh Cherry's Buffalo Stance and ruins it!

on t4 on the beach she said its someone that steals your style/swagger and tries to pass it off as their own :D x

Well according to C4 this morning it means

"well I is me ain'it! Dont copy me and dont hate on"

no fear on the first and the second... well come on love.... how can we not "hate on"

loosly translated in to normal person speak..."Im terrible... so terrible , no one should try to be as bad as me but please dont hate me because i need the record sales to make me money to buy more rubbish clothes"

on t4 on the beach she said its someone that steals your style/swagger and tries to pass it off as their own :D x

:haha: OK makes more sense . . . :awww::shrug: Like anyone would want to copy her. Just my opinion but I wouldn't

I like swagger jagger, it grew on me and I found it very catchy. But unsure about this one at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->