Chest pains

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
Anyone else suffer from pain in the chest, although not sure if it's the breast tissue( I am almost very flat chested) or my actual chest , it's not constant just occasionally

I've had this too, and it's been due to a bit of anxiety for me. Have you had any anxiety or stress the last little while? Stress can do a lot to the body

I do suffer aniexty ,panic attacks etc and I did wonder if it were related , I guess I am a stressed person ��

I have had chest pains from anxiety for years. It doesn't hurt to get checked out if you're concerned, but I find that it's easy to tell that it's nothing to worry about if it hurts more when you breathe (meaning it's muscular), or if the area where you're feeling pain is tender to the touch. Of course it's different for everyone, but my pains are definitely related to stress and muscle tension in the little muscles between my ribs. xx

Huh, neat idea. Makes sense. If it hurts to take a deep breath, then it's highly likely that it's from my muscles being tense.

I never actually thought about that.

When it happens I shall give it ago, my Dr use to say to me if I felt aniexty isins( I used to get them in my arms) to stop and think about breathing slowly and properly I guess it's similar thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->