Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

I'm so sorry. I'm gutted too. I missed you at Chester Zoo coz of your naughty babies being poorly and now I've got to miss coz I'm an eeejit. :dohh: It's one of the only 2 days of the year where they would physically drag me out of hospital to work. It's that important for the school and obviously for the kids university places :(

what did we have for tea lastnight? :rofl: im glad we can see eachother in our dreams at least PMSL!

OMG we ended up at my mums because I had nothing in and we were going through her freezer (I am NOT making this up!) and found some like bean burger things and FROZEN chips and gravy!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

you think I make this shit up but seriously Terrie its all flying round my stupid little noggin!! :D

:D if i remember right its not the first time youve dreamed of me either :rofl:

I dream about you more often than I like to admit!! :winkwink: Hey...I'm only human!

:rofl:

youre my wifey youre entitled to LOL

still cant believe youre not coming.. ill have to come visit you soon

you are welcome anytime my sweet....we have sheep here in Yorkshire too so you'll feel right at home.....:winkwink: :lol:

I might try to arrange a meet to go to Ponderosa - Jo was doing it but couldnt carry on with it due to pooter problems. If you fancied a day out over here you could actually come for tea and I wont make you eat frozen chips and gravy at my mums :D

I could collect you from a train station?? If you book tickets in well advance arent they cheaper??

You decide when you want to come and I'll make it into a meet. Then if no one else wants to come thats fine at least we get to pick the day!! :D

I think Huddersfield would be lest hassle. I guess you'd go Chester to Manchester then Man - Hudds.

ok hun, you pick a day, sat would prob be best for me so rhys can stay at home with colin and i would bring ffion. rhys wouldnt last 4 hours on a train and 4hours back!

How's this sound....

Leave Chester 9.07am, change Man, arrive Hudds at 11.26am (2hrs 20 mins)

2 adults and 2 kids £42 return........I just rang the Trainline!! :D

trains are actually straight forward, rhyl to manchester,manchester to huddersfield 2hrs 50mins

and there wont be two adults, im not bringing colin :rofl:

hang on thats with 2 adults :dohh:

It's £28 for 1 adult and 2 kids :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back