• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

awww ty tezzy :hugs: im really looking forward to it, is there anything for kai to do there hes 9 or is it just for babies??

theres a bigger bit for ages 4+.. if you look at the website link on the first post of this thread you can see what there is :)

Is everyone still meeting at 11.30?? Has laura said she is coming?? might give her a shout :) XxX

Hi ema :wave: I can still make it. Me and louise will be getting into the train station at 1050.

Unsure about tezzy tho? and don't think a lauras been on?

Hi :wave: not been round much as been VERY hettic with work and any free time is spent with jacob :)

Ill meet u's down there or are u's going town 1st?? XxxX

Oooooh I'd love to go! It's an hour on the train, is there a meeting point at a certain time? x

To be honest lol im not sure, think its 11ish , some going on train and meeting

:dohh:

11 is fine for me:) will meet you there , going direct from family in blacon:)

aww id have gone to this but got an appointment with little man! maybe next time!

My train should get in at 11:08 :)

we get in at 5 to 11 so can wait at the t station for you if you like? Will someone please meet us at the t station though coz i don't think either of us know where we going :dohh:

is wobbles not coming? what about vicky? **off to msg vicky** :laugh2:

*think* i might go shopping into town afterwards :happydance: could go before but that would mean leaving house mega early lol!

right if its only a quid to get leyla in i will deffo be coming hehe

is anyone coming from liverpool? just i have a cheapy train pass if i have two adults and at the minute i only have me lol

x

i dont know where it is lil bump if theres noone to meet us i suppose i could get a map...or i think someone said its a fiver in a taxi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->