• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

I dont mind meeting you's ill pm lilbump me mob number and if you pm me back yours with time train in ill meet you's and walk down with u's like i say tho about 20min walk :) XxX

thanks ema. I'll txt u now then u get my number :hugs:

OK so what time your train in and what type buggy's do you have so i know who to look out for??

Tezzy u coming by train you walking wit us? Like last time :) XxxX

You'll know who i am, i have the VERY Loud baby that hates being in his buggy :rofl: XxX

providin our train is on time, Louise and I should be in at 1053. What time is everyone elses?

right if its only a quid to get leyla in i will deffo be coming hehe

is anyone coming from liverpool? just i have a cheapy train pass if i have two adults and at the minute i only have me lol

x

Bexy said she might come if anyone was coming from her way, not exactly sure where she lives though :shrug:

providin our train is on time, Louise and I should be in at 1053. What time is everyone elses?

Well ill come for 10.50 encase early....ill text u on the day what im wearing so you know who i am :) XxX

ill have archie in his green zia with the orange trim you cant miss it :)

Thanks chick, im sure i wont mis it.

Im away for weekend so will check in on monday :) XxX

sorry i didnt reply.. im getting in at 10.15.. will get a taxi, my arthritis is terrible in the colder weather

Forgot to say i got some spare clip in hair extension tezzy if you want me to take them so you can see what there all about, seen your other thread?? XxX

i think bexys still on holiday isnt she?

anyone else from liverpool wanna share my cheapy train pass?

x

i think she is due back yea, her msn said she was going to florida in xdays at like the end of july so i'd guess so.

Well girls I have to make a MASSIVE apology.....I cant come :( I dont actually know how I managed to forget that I have to work given the fact it's possibly the second most important day of the year for me on the 19th.....:blush: So I gotta go number crunch at school as I am in charge of exams and will be getting the A level results in.

Have a lovely time though everyone and I'll see you all soon xx

:rofl: that just proves you love me ;)

i cant believe youre not coming... :( bleugh. pull a sicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->