Chester meet this tuesday whose coming??

Hiya that me just out the shower :blush: had a long lie. Just about to sort me mop out and me face and ill see you there :) XxX

sorry ladies cant come money didnt go into the bank!

Aw sorry to hear that hunni. Was looking forward to seeing you there XxxX

im really pissed off.. my mum said she would lend me the money but then she couldnt and now my wages havent gone in

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

hey.... found some money.... will text you when i get to chester and ill arrange to meet you...

off to get dressed!

Great news :) See you later hunni :) XxX

Right girlies :) thats me heading in to town now :) See you all soon :) XxX

have a great day girls:happydance: we need to see loads of pics :D

Aaaww i feel all left out now! I live too far away (takes several hours in car, and hubby's at work i dont drive) and ive got my review this afternoon!

Hope everyone's having a fab time! x x

hope you all had a fab day... would of loved to of come but its getting a little uncomfy driving now.... x never been into cheshire.

sorry girls i didnt make it today.

please see post in girly sanctuary for more info.

Hey Ladies,

Just got back now. Been out since 10am. Wanted to say thanks for everyone who came. Had a great time chatting with you all :)

Sorry only took 1 pic :blush: was to busy chatting but will post it later as at work and not home :) XxxX

Sorry you couldnt make it tezzy XxxX

How was your lil trip ladies? Hope u all had fun n a good gossip. :coffee:

aww wish i coulda made it, especially if there were cakes in the equasion :rofl: maybe next time! Don't 4get to post your pics :lol:

I'm just back now very knackered but thanks for a great day, oh and i didn't get any pics!! Sorry! x

lol ive just been for a half an hour kip. Going for a swim later so needed it :) I only got the one and its posted in the third tri :) XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->