Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

haha she aint going anywhere! don't scare me :p Where you seen pics of her hun?

Woohoo! A week today! :happydance: I want to see the Penguins! :rofl: I hope the weather is nice! :happydance:

I'm a bit nervous though..You sure it's OK if I come on my own? Orange-Sox: are you coming? x

dont know if any of you read my thread but ffion has chicken pox so we cant come now :hissy:

Im still coming with Caeden! :D I really dunno how to get there im scared! :rofl: Is anyone getting a bus from Chester that i could meet up with? Ill manage alone but would rather be with someone else if im going to get lost haha :roll:

Where you coming from waiting4bump? Dont worry about being on your own you can have my little boy :rofl: hehe

xxx

Tezzy - they say once spots are out she won't be contagious?

the nursery the kids go to say ffion isnt allowed back until the spots scab over.

to be honest i wouldnt want to put everybodys babies at risk of catching it even if its not likely :dohh:

if i can get a lift id love to come, i went on monday though and it was a nightmare getting there and even worse home, didnt think the zoo was very good bcoz all the animals were hiding out the sun lol! but would come for a meet with everybody x

Yeah Tezzy I work in one, and we say same - not sure why though as docs say when rash is out the damage is done so to speak. Bless her :(

Tezzy don't cancel yourself out yet, see how she is next week??
x

im exxcitteedd :happydance: one week one weeeeekk. I remember when that ticker had 2 months on it!!

shes been tired and hot today.. very clingy.. she went to bed at 4.30 for a nap and his still asleep!

:( poor love, at least she's getting it over with while shes too small to scratch at the spots xx

fingers crossed shell be ok soon.. cant really afford to take a whole week off work either

Play it by ear Tezzy. If you bring her I'll be rubbing her all over Hebe so she gets them - sooner they have them the better IMO! :lol:

Play it by ear Tezzy. If you bring her I'll be rubbing her all over Hebe so she gets them - sooner they have them the better IMO! :lol:

Hehe i was just going to say the same thing!! lol
I'm desperate for kieran to get before nursery in september, when my mates 2 had them i carried on going round as usual and they still didn't get them :dohh:

Im still coming with Caeden! :D I really dunno how to get there im scared! :rofl: Is anyone getting a bus from Chester that i could meet up with? Ill manage alone but would rather be with someone else if im going to get lost haha :roll:

Where you coming from waiting4bump? Dont worry about being on your own you can have my little boy :rofl: hehe

xxx

I'm coming from Crewe, but will have to get the train to Chester, and then the bus! :D So you can meet me LOL I'm so scared of going on my own, and then chickening out! At least if I'm with you, I won't be able to chicken out! :rofl:

I know you can't get online much atm (at least I think it's you with the broken Laptop! :blush:) so I'll PM you my number or something if you want! ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->