Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

I'm taking josh in 2-3 wks to chester zoo would of love to go sooner & meet up but for us to bus it there it would cost me £30 before i even pay to get in, So haviing to wait until i can get a lift. Would of been lovely to meet you all * sob sob*

Not long now.....so excited :) XxxX

Tezzy - you've got to come! You're the only one I've met before ! (I think!:blush:)

When Charlie had the pox, his nursery said that the government guidelines were that they had to stay away until 5 days from when you first noticed the spots. So Ffion should be fine for next week.:hugs:

If you dont come Tezzy you and me are finished. D-I-V-O-R-C-E. I'll take you for everything you've got....I want custody of the crinkly scissors or there's gonna be a crinkle cut crime of passion....:muaha:

:rofl:

i will fight you for the scissors!!!!

ok, ok girls.. ill be there, spotty ffion and all!

shes been really sick today :( throwing up everywhere and she has a temp too

Ooohh lisa are you attending with Hebe too? :happydance:

Your the only one ive met, although Sammie is my partner in crime...we are going to introduce Leo & Layla to the monkeys and see if they wanna stay!:rofl:

We'll be there Jac!!! Cant wait to have a proper look at Leo and see him all styled up in his Bugaboo! :D xx

Introduce them? Thought we were dropping off and leaving them for the day lol! Pub round corner, sorted ;) I've met no -one so count yourselves lucky if you have. Swear Jacqui is going to kidnap me for Leo's babysitter :rofl:

Kidnap you??? I was more hoping you were going to kidnap Leo!!!:rofl:

Tell you what, ill do you a straight swap, layla for leo she sleeps through the night and smiles for you....:gun:

Got the food show on the Fri and am going out on the Saturday night with the mums from school....lordy I'll be brassic. If it was a weekday there would only be me to pay but I can't go at the weekend and not take the others can I????:dohh:

:shrug::rolleyes:

im afraid to say... caitlyns cake is erm... demolished... no offers of cake i'm afraid :rofl:

you mean you didnt even keep me some? :-o!! i didnt get any! i felt too sick coz i ate all them peanuts :rofl:

Im still coming with Caeden! :D I really dunno how to get there im scared! :rofl: Is anyone getting a bus from Chester that i could meet up with? Ill manage alone but would rather be with someone else if im going to get lost haha :roll:

Where you coming from waiting4bump? Dont worry about being on your own you can have my little boy :rofl: hehe

xxx

I'm coming from Crewe, but will have to get the train to Chester, and then the bus! :D So you can meet me LOL I'm so scared of going on my own, and then chickening out! At least if I'm with you, I won't be able to chicken out! :rofl:

I know you can't get online much atm (at least I think it's you with the broken Laptop! :blush:) so I'll PM you my number or something if you want! ;) x

Yes its me with no laptop lol Yeah that'll be great, ill pm you my number and we can sort summat out for meeting up in chester :D

xx

Do we have a definitive list of who's coming???

And does everyone have someone elses number? I'd hate the thought of someone turning up and wandering round on their own all day. If anyone wants my number, drop me a PM.:hugs:

Do we have a definitive list of who's coming???

And does everyone have someone elses number? I'd hate the thought of someone turning up and wandering round on their own all day. If anyone wants my number, drop me a PM.:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I was meeting some girls off a food forum at the NEC last year and 1 girl didn't give her number to anyone and forgot to take my number with her and yep....she wandered round on her own all day and get very upset:cry:

(later that night I told her that I had wrote my number on the card I'd posted to her and it turns out she'd been carrying that round with her all day and didn't think to look:dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->