Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

don't worry Dreams, I'm really nervous too :) I don't really know anyone who's coming or talk to anyone lots on here. I've met Lauren-Kate, but only once and feel like I'll be the one who noone notices/talks to. But it looks like there are a few of us who feel like that.

Katy, I want to ask what happened at the scottish meet...but probably shouldn't lol x

Hi ladies i won't be coming as ds2 is getting ready to be admitted into hospital :(, i hope you all have a lovely time :) xxxx

I need someones number too. And that sounds like a good lunch place :thumbup:

I'm a bit scared about coming incase no one wants to talk to me :blush: I'm worried about a repeat of the scottish meet fiasco xx

It wont happen :hugs:

Shit ok, keep your knickers on...im a very sociable kinda gal you know!

I'll talk to you Katy :) We can talk fluff :lol: What happened at the Scottish meet???

^let's not bring up what happened at the other meet in here? Don't want it to spoil your day right? :winkwink:

Plus I think enough people's feelings have been hurt over it

I've just went to buy tickets, has it always been so dear to go the zoo :rofl: I thought it would be about 7 quid each, mind you, it's £4 to go swimming in a local pool these days so who am I kidding :dohh:

Right so about £15 for me as an adult, Darren gets student concession at £12 something, Hallie is free, urmm, think I might be inheriting one of Jacs daughters to get her in.

Will buy the pack lunch tomorrow so we can shoot straight off on Saturday. I owe Hallie £20 (yes i know I'm bad I stole money off her that my uncle give her last week :haha:) so she can pay for her own goodies out of the gift shop urmmm what else. Oh yeah I will get my new number of Darren and send it to jac/sam incase we get caught in traffic or anything. (just tie your daughter up outside with a sign , I'll find her :rofl: )

Looking forward to it :)

people who are bringing food, what are you bringing? i wanna do a picnic but i dont hav a clue what to bring *clueless*

x

people who are bringing food, what are you bringing? i wanna do a picnic but i dont hav a clue what to bring *clueless*

x

Sandwiches, pasta, cheese & onion veggy rolls for Darren. He has also got potato salad and coleslaw in a pot. Cocktail sausages and yoghurt, skips, fruitshoots.

I feel a bit more at ease now haha.

I just had images of everyone knowing each other very well and had their group and me oH and Ffion were just in a corner lol

in our packed lunch we'll have:
boiled eggs
sausage rolls
satay chicken
fruit salad
cheap cheddar type nibbles
veggies and a dip
potato salad
probably cake :lol:
yogurt

I always make too much :dohh:

I'm really looking forward to coming now, especially as the car seems to have recovered a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->