Chicco Polly highchair

Ginger84

Reaction score
Hi, any of you out there have the chicco polly highchair? what do you think of it? my MIL has just brought us one as a gift and im very grateful but ive not heard great things about it. Anyone out there get on well with it or should i politely ask her to exchange it for a different one and if so which do you recommend?

Thanks

I love my polly highchair.

I love the fact I can easily put it away at the end of the day, keeps lo sitting upright (unlike mil chair), the tray is easy to clean, adjust the height so lo and I are both at eye level when feeding. I haven't found it difficult to keep the seat clean either. However my lo is a tidy eater compared to my nieces who used to get food absolutely everywhere. I also loved the fact you can put it up against a table like a chair once he's older.

I found it very hard to chose the right chair more so than chosing my pram. I'd say know what you want from a chair and if the polly doesn't tick the boxes then tell them as I'm sure they won't be offended. Also you don't want a chair your going to hate for the next couple of years

We have one and love it too. It is really comfy, we love the double tray and the diffirent recline positions, and I don't find it a pain to clean. We leave ours up all the time!

we have one. it's ok, though at the moment, even at 10 1/2 months old, bella seems too small in it. we also have an ikea one, which i love!
xx

We have one and I really like it! It is plenty roomy enough, and I love that when LO was small we could recline it at the table with us. Ours is up all the time either in the dining room or in the kitchen and LO is quite happy sat in there.

I have one and I don't really like it. LO has never sat properly in it as it tends to make him slouch. I have found that I never use the recline of adjust the height so it wasn't really worth paying for all these features.

I bought an Ikea one for using at my mum's house and I think that one is so much better. It is really easy to clean and LO sits really well in it and seems comfy. Also, it was about £70 cheaper than the Chicco one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->