Chicco Winter London Stroller - Sydney colour

BLONDIE35

Reaction score
I have a Chicco Winter London stroller in 'sydney' design. It has a hood, raincover and matching fleece cosytoes, basket. The stroller also reclines The front of the cosytoes can be removed so that it turns into a liner. Never used stroller without the liner so no marks on the seat itself. I also have a white broderie anglaise parasol that was used on it which can also be included if required. There is some minor damage on the foam handles but nothing major can take a picture of the damage if required. Otherwise the stroller is in excellent condition. Used as a 2nd pushchair for my daughter only so not much use. I think the damage on the handles has been caused by taking in and out of car.

Suitable for babies from 3 months; it comes complete with a 5 point harness for added safety and an adjustable leg rest. 5kg Stroller Size Open: 64 x 46 x 101 cm Stroller Size Closed: 20 x 30 x 108 cm.

Sell for £15.

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd431/llinosbradley/chicco.jpg

To send by DHL it would be £10 with 48 hour delivery. Can you let me know if you are interested?

Ok want to have a look into the pram and will then let you know. If anyone else wants it in the meantime though let them have it :hugs:

Ok want to have a look into the pram and will then let you know. If anyone else wants it in the meantime though let them have it :hugs:

Ok no worries, can you let me know if you make a decision please. It's just taking up space and need rid as I have 3 pushchairs now!!! :happydance:

Hey! We are looking for a 2nd stoller for Brandon! We were looking at this one! I will speak to OH when he gets in from work :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->