chicken pox

yeah and least she cant talk so she cant moan about them hehehehe

But I love the smell of camomile lotion hmmmmmmmm I use it when im sun burnt

yeah and least she cant talk so she cant moan about them hehehehe

But I love the smell of camomile lotion hmmmmmmmm I use it when im sun burnt

shame you can talk :rofl:

moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Yeah I was told that camomile wasnt very good for chickpox too.The best thing is when giving her a bath to get a load of porrage oats and stick them in a sock or something under the running tap, turns the water a milky colour and you will need to be carefull that she doesnt slip over in the bath as it does make it very slippery as its very moisturising, brilliant for soothing all itchy skin conditions.

im expecting Coby to come out in spots next week, my mate came over with her boy who had them, Coby was asleep most of the time upstiars, he woke up about 30 mins before they left.

x

:shock:

Im sending maddie lala over to you then dan .... want her to get it!

xxx

LOL!!!

send her on my broom stick lol

My FIL works for them so free package lol
xxx

can i ask... how did the rash start.

Charlie and Ethan have had it but i cant remember if it started slowly and got raised or wether they woke up and were coverd in rasied spots right away.

The reason i ask is, Coby has had a temp teh past 2 days on and off and has not been himself, today he woke up from his nap and has a slight rash on him, they are red marks with white bits in the middle, but they are not rasied like chicken pox.

keeping an eye on it for now coz its so faint, but wondering if this is the start of chicken pox or not

x

started red rash on her legs and blisters on her feet and very very grumpy

so far he has no blisters so maybe its not it then.

He has it on his back and front, but nothing on his arms and legs, thinking maybe its a heat rash now then, will keep an eye on it.

Thanks

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"