child benefit

bexxie said:
I would sell my body if it meant buying baby milk but then I would prob only get a fiver or so :lol:
:

:rofl:

Wobbles offers buy 1 get 1 free :D

prob better at it than me,after chloe the words "Bucket" and "critch" play a big part of it and am only so good with my gag reflex

"Come ahead" < :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/hunter.gif

Weestar hun just read this back and i think that you made a choice you had to, ur on NO benefits ur OH was off sick and you were living off a pittance you did what you had to do and made sure your daughter still got food, you should of got help wat a screwed up country we live in, you only have to lookat your girls to see they are loved and cared for and healthy :hugs: :hugs: well done for coping hun

aww thats so nice of you hun :) im glad someone understands though :D

Kina said:
Well at least you can afford it now :D

not sure what that means hunbut if its about teh baby formula their is no point putting her back onto it now, she only has one bottle with her breakfast and one at night now anyway, she does get plenty of vits ect from her fruit veg and her baby food during the day. Her weight is good according to the baby clinic shes just the right weight for her length ect

im not worried in any way about her health as i know as a mother she is one happy and healthy baby :D

Kina said:
Apologies if I offended you

Kina - you didn't offend me hun! Sorry - I've been so busy I've not been able to get on here, so please don't think I was ignoring you! :D

Right - off to finish reading the rest of this episode of war and peace now! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->