child benefit

It was regarding my issues with another forum :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:
well looking back on this post i dont think it was a very good idea :lol:

The one in the hidden place :D Remember??????

Just Thought I'd Make You Aware...
[ Goto page: 1 ... 40, 41, 42 ]

It was 42! :wink:

i didnt get to see it i dont think [-(

must have been a good one though :lol:

Kx. thats it kris best get kissing ass else he is out. so best thing to do would be my mum leave my dad i leave kris we both work 16hrs a week and get a nice big house to share.

god your mate rakes it in.

so i have a choice my kids have a dad or a mummy with money 8)

Mummy with money! he he.

Rakes it in aint the words, and she dont have to fork out for child care-only after school club :roll:

It's wrong, very wrong :p

Then I have a very rich friend who is claiming to be a single parent when she aint :twisted:

but does your friend have to use all that tax credits on child care?

just working out wether or not to chuck kris out

if you work but its not anough to support your children they give you some extra calculated on your income etc.

KX said:
Then I have a very rich friend who is claiming to be a single parent when she aint :twisted:

but imagine the grands of debt when she gets caught.
all it takes is for some one to grass her up

My well off pal's OH drives a lamborghini diablo and they stay in a flat worth 750k. Plasmas built in the wall of their bathrooms the lot :roll: But she is giving her mums address as hers and claiming to be split up from her partner. It fuckes me off no end :twisted:

ah i no a woman like that her fellas a drug dealer. she has council house and they pay her housing benifit then she rents it out on the sly

If and when she gets caught her partner would clear the money she owes them off. She has just been in and had plastic surgery, and is now looking in to getting her vagina done on the NHS...WTF! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->