Child Number 2

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
OH arrived in from work today and announced that the middle name of our next child will be Grace. Not discussing the possibility of it being a boy or anything... buy :happydance: he wants #2... this is a HUGE step for him, he never wanted children for a long time. He is a changed man. So Grace it is, i'm not so sure his son will thank him for that though. :dohh:

hope u dont have a boy x lol
glad hes up 4 number 2

You going to TTC soon try have 2 babies close in age?

Wow thinking about TTC now? Wish I could, I would be trying now if it wasn't for Jessie's complications. Once I know whats happening with her in regards to her possible amputation of her "foot" and fitting of the prosthetic. Once we know where it's all headed and we're over the worse so to speak I wanna bump again :D
Wishing you all the best for the conception of Grace :) hehe

xXx

Aww! Wow, I want to ask the same as everyone else.. TTC SOON? :shock:

Oh I like Grace. I had Olivia Grace on my list of girls na'mes.

I say go for it now :) I seen a teeny baby today, got abit broody again:cry:

Thats great that you guys are thinking of TTC again. Grace is a GREAT name...my daughter is called Grace :happydance: x

You going to TTC soon try have 2 babies close in age?

Hell no, I'm not crazy! :rofl: I'm terrified of having another and going through what i went through to get Caitlyn. When i've come to terms with that, i will TTC

Wow thinking about TTC now? Wish I could, I would be trying now if it wasn't for Jessie's complications. Once I know whats happening with her in regards to her possible amputation of her "foot" and fitting of the prosthetic. Once we know where it's all headed and we're over the worse so to speak I wanna bump again :D
Wishing you all the best for the conception of Grace :) hehe

xXx

Middle name Grace! I actually love the name Jessica :p

Pfft... I'm gonna have a boy anyway :p and he'll be called Owen

we are having jessica or hannah for a girl lol. OH actually wanted lucy if ally was a girl but I've said that it wouldn't be 'right' to call a girl lucy now because it was ally's girl name...in truth...I just prefer hannah or jessica....

How come OH decided on Grace? My neice is emma grace :)

Apparently he has no reason for wanting Grace as a middle name other than he likes it. Fair enough! I'm not keen on the name myself!

I like it...but I don't like it for my baby if that makes sense! I think my neice has a lovely name but it wouldn't suit our family. I love thinking of names...I am desperate to TTC lol.

It's brilliant that he's come around to the idea of having another one! :D

Grace is lovely!

aww,imagine the little sisters,middle names Rose and Grace :cloud9:

Our next is Leo Mark. I want to start now. Gosh, 8 weeks ago I told everyone I'd never do it again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->