Childhood 'disasters' that still haunt you...

I always really wanted a dog when i was little and my mum told me you had to go on a waiting list with the pet shop and when they 'found' a dog they gave it to the person at the top of the list.
Well everytime i was naughty she 'rang up' the pet shop to take us off the list and when i had been good for a while would put us back on it - it was her way of making sure we never got to the top of that list.

I also had a trike at my nans house that i LOVED and my mum wanted to get rid of it as it was very old and rusky but i wouldnt let her.
One day she told me that my nans german shepard dog had jumped on it and it had collapsed.

Still cant believe I believed them :dohh: lol

A more horrible one was when i was a bit stupid once i decided to see what would happen if i put a poppet sweet (those hard sweets with mint fondand in middle covered it chocolate) in my mouth at the same time as sneezing :dohh:
obviously it lodged in my throat and i can still remember today that feeling of liturally not being able to breath. luckily my nan was a nurse and grabbed me and did the tummy manover thingy and it popped out.
funny thing was it got put on the table and later my mum accidently ate it :sick: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->