Children 16 years apart?? Am i nuts?

J

juansgirl

HI, sorry to post a second time but its a different topic...My child is 15 currently and will be 16 if get pregnant. Has anyone else had experience with kids so far apart? what was it like? I heard that to your body, being pregnant after so long is like doing it for the first time? any comments on the kids being that far apart or the pregnancy? :baby:

I can't answer your query as I've not been pregnant before (NTNP) but in terms of the potential age gap - there is 17 years between myself and my youngest sister and we LOVE it!! She is 12 now and as I am older I have my own house and live with my fiance some distance from the family home. She loves coming to stay with me and I love spoiling her! I have a sister who is 1 year older than me so theres 18 years between them! I also have a sister a year younger and one 10 years younger - so there is 7 years between her and my youngest sister. Yes theres 5 of us altogether -all girls!

People do ask if we all have the same father - which we do- and we are never insulted by them asking. We understand that people are curious. Esp since my youngest sister has a nephew that is only 4 years younger than her! Blows peoples minds!

oh that is great you guys are close. I am hoping for baby #2 and I know my child wants a sibling so bad and has for years. I just worry my oldest will be so jealous and stuff as it was just him and I got so long. He has adjusted well to my DH so fingers crossed. Thank you for the insight :) yes, I assume people will ask if they are from the same fathers but maybe not seeing as there are no children in the middle. I am so very excited but worried at the same time. It's all so new.

Hi if u r nuts then so am I lol.. My oldest is 15. I do have a 9 year old but unfortunately me and my children's father separated. I am now very happy with my new partner, he also has two teen children. We just feel we have so much to give a little one and that it would make our world complete. Unfortunately we just lost little angel at 12 weeks :( but soon as I'm feeling better we will be trying again. I'll keep an eye out for u .. We will have to buddy up lol xx I must say even tho I only made it to 12 weeks I was so tired compared to last pregnancies .. In 30's now .. Trying to get healthy now , just be warned and prepared to be tired more than last time.
Hope u get ur little bean soon
Hugs apple x

My mom had 4 kids. They were the following ages lol

My older sister (18)
Me (16)
My brother (8)
The newest addition another boy (newborn)

So between her oldest and youngest was 18 years, and after me it was every 8 years lol

Hi if u r nuts then so am I lol.. My oldest is 15. I do have a 9 year old but unfortunately me and my children's father separated. I am now very happy with my new partner, he also has two teen children. We just feel we have so much to give a little one and that it would make our world complete. Unfortunately we just lost little angel at 12 weeks :( but soon as I'm feeling better we will be trying again. I'll keep an eye out for u .. We will have to buddy up lol xx I must say even tho I only made it to 12 weeks I was so tired compared to last pregnancies .. In 30's now .. Trying to get healthy now , just be warned and prepared to be tired more than last time.
Hope u get ur little bean soon
Hugs apple x

OH I am so sorry for your loss, hoping you get a sticky bean soon. I wouldd love for us to buddy up :) None of my friends or anything no I am trying because we don't want to jinx it and this board is a great help. Thanks for the warning..Not good, I was so tired the first time I worked and slept, uh oh...I have promised myself though that I will enjoy the next pregnancy to the fullest as I was to young to do that with my son. I have added you as a buddy, looking forward to talking with you:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->