children in need clothes at asda.

pinktaffy

Reaction score
well went to asda 2day and seen the children in need stuff i said 2 my mum oh i will go see if they have any pj's for my lo. went over and they was 8 pound my mum said thats a bit steap for 1 day and i say mum its for charity i dont mind, then i read only 1 pound of the 8 pound goes to charity.

well then i said no way and i giving 1 pound to children in need and 7 pound to asda. i would sooner give money direct to children in need asda get enough money out of me.

if half went to children in need it wouldnt be as bad but 1 pound out of 8 pound seems really wrong 2 me.

lo got a babygrow last year it only cost 3.00 pound

I agree, it seems really cheeky to charge so much and then only £1 goes to the charity...how very generous of them! tbh I'm getting sick of prices going up in the cheaper shops generally, for instance I saw a coat in peacocks for Grace that looked quite nice but it was £20 but then went into Next and actually got one cheaper in there, the quality and style is so much nicer too. In fact Next is my new fave store, I've bought tops and leggings in there for the same price as asda but they have pretty detail and wash so much better. They do have some cute stuff in asda though, I always end up buying non-food items in there...damn them! ;) x

I agree, it seems really cheeky to charge so much and then only £1 goes to the charity...how very generous of them! tbh I'm getting sick of prices going up in the cheaper shops generally, for instance I saw a coat in peacocks for Grace that looked quite nice but it was £20 but then went into Next and actually got one cheaper in there, the quality and style is so much nicer too. In fact Next is my new fave store, I've bought tops and leggings in there for the same price as asda but they have pretty detail and wash so much better. They do have some cute stuff in asda though, I always end up buying non-food items in there...damn them! ;) x

I totally agree with you on this one, I went in town yesterday to get H some new trousers/jeans and had a look in next / m&s and they were £9-11. thought I'll have a look round first so went to Peacocks and they wanted £10 for a pair of jeans! not a chance - rubbish quality and a complete rip off. I think the cheaper stores are really ramping their prices up atm. I'm sticking to next m&s and stuff off ebay!

i know its shocking once i wouldnt go to next cos i seen it as to expencive but yesterday i poped in and seen a dress that was stunning for 8 pound now thats the same price as the ones in asda.

and next clothes do wash far better. still love asda though can never go shopping without comming out with somthing hehe not shopping

Asda and Next's clothes are all made in the same place, then sold to each shop :thumbup:

its the same here. next is way better for quality. penny's/primark was always the cheapest but over the last year its getting expensive. saw a duffle coat for myself in penny's, price €45!! i have noticed tesco's getting pricey too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->