children's camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Is this camera any good?
Also is the price reasonable, I have no idea on these things!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DGROGBS/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_15?colid=FE7NKQG17OBG&coliid=I2VMW7AOB3Z2D0#

Kidizoom is the only childs camera I'd recommend. It's best to have expensive batteries or rechargables too as it drains them pretty quickly. Depending on how pic happy your DS gets, consider a 256mb card as well.

Dd2 has that one but in pink and absolutely loves it. I would defiently recommend it, it's taken a few knocks and falls and still looks new. DD3 now also wants her own this year. :)

Thank you. Is that a good price? Wondering if it is one of those items which dos closer to Christmas.

Yer that's a good price, I watched it for a while and got it for around that. It's in my watch list at the moment and was showing as 50 odd. :)

I've just looked on camel camel camel for you and it did actually go down to 25.00 on the 3rd of December last year so it might be worth waiting to see if it drops.

The highest it's been was 2 weeks ago when it was 49.99. :)

Ah yes I forgot about camel camel camel! Will set up my account again cant believe I didn't think of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"