Chinese Calander Prediction

Well Im having another boy, wrong for me this time haha I'm happy anyway.

My first pregnancy said boy... She was a girl. :dohh:
This time, I'm predicted a girl... I'll find out for sure next week! :happydance:

Got it thanks.

Ok, its predicted me a Girl for my first, which is wrong as I have a Boy. :)

This pregnancy its says its a Girl, but we haven't found out yet.

Do you know when you guys will find out?

no date set yet!

DO keep me updated :D

Beth, chinese calender is right for my second, this time we're expecting a girl.

It got it wrong for my first, right this time though. 1 out of 2 :)

Baby was not cooperative at my 18 week gender scan. Still don't know if it's right this time... Tomorrow I'll get a date for my anatomy scan and hopefully know soon. :thumbup:

I did a few chinese charts on different sites when I was expecting DS, but the version on countdownmypregancy was accurate for DS. This time I'm predicted a girl but we'll see :)

Edit: Checked the one being used on this thread after eventually finding it and it predicted a girl with DS, and this time predicts a boy.

I wanted to update on here.
For me all 3 of my boys were predicted girls for the Chinese calendar and this one was predicted boy, and im happy to say we are having a girl!
So its opposite for me :)

My first pregnancy said boy... She was a girl. :dohh:
This time, I'm predicted a girl... I'll find out for sure next week! :happydance:

It was wrong the first time, and right this time! Two girls for me! :flower:

With my first it said girl and was right. With this one it says girl again but I have a strong sense it may be a boy. We shall see! I am getting the harmony test at 10 weeks and I will ask to find out then :)

I did a few chinese charts on different sites when I was expecting DS, but the version on countdownmypregancy was accurate for DS. This time I'm predicted a girl but we'll see :)

Edit: Checked the one being used on this thread after eventually finding it and it predicted a girl with DS, and this time predicts a boy.

Well the chart was wrong again. I'm expecting a girl :)

First time was predicted girl and that was spot on
Second time it says girl again can't wait to fins out xx

How exciting! It does seem to be correct a majority of the time. And congratulations ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->