Chinese gender predictions

So i go thursday to find out.... I was predicted girl on everyone but the tech guessed boy at 12 weeks so we will see for sure thursday

that will be interesting to see if they can actually tell at a 12 week scan, can't wait to hear what your having

I wish chinese predictors were more reliable... but most were wrong for DD. :(

So scan went great... Baby looks perfect :) and it def is a BOY!!! And wasnt shy showing us.... So all gender predictions was girl and all were wrong lol

I remeber doing sites 1,3 and 10! And a few others, all said GIRL, and all were right for me! Im having a girl, found out at 16 weeks, confirmed at 20 weeks xx

Mine say

1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Boy
4. Boy
5. Girl
6. Boy
7.Girl
8.Girl
9. Girl
10. Boy

I am only four weeks, so I have a long way to go to figure out which on is true!

That was fun! I got 9 girl 1 boy! I had a dream I had a girl last night too.. Lets see! :pink:
We are going to TRY and not find out..its going to be difficult!

I have to find out, i'm so impatient I want to know as soon as I can, they won't tell you here at a 12 week scan so have to wait for my 20 week one :(

Half of me is dying to find out, but my husband really wants us to wait... And I always said I'd wait till delivery. Tempted to do a sneaky pink or blue test! But I'd never be able to keep it a secret. I'd love to know if my dreams /gender predictors are right! :winkwink:

Here are my results from all 10 that you posted. Majority says a girl. Which is a bummer because I want a boy before a girl, I want the boy to be older :D But, hey - whatever I get I am happy :) I just wonder if it's actually accurate :D

1. Girl

2. Girl

3. Boy

4. Boy

5. Girl

6. Girl

7. Girl

8. Girl

9. Girl

10. Boy

All say boy for me except for one girl... Hope it's true. I would love a boy to complete our family 😍

Im still waiting for my scan 2 weeks 4 days to go but shall be more about seeing that baby is growing as it should as ive found out im high risk for downs and refused amnio but still looking forward to finding out the gender :)

It was right with callum last time. Most of them say girl but we'll see! Xx

I can't wait to hear how many it was right for, at the moment seems it has been wrong for quite a few.
I have my scan tomorrow, not my 20 week scan so have to wait a bit longer for that, its only my 12 week scan.

I can't wait to hear how many it was right for, at the moment seems it has been wrong for quite a few.
I have my scan tomorrow, not my 20 week scan so have to wait a bit longer for that, its only my 12 week scan.

Good luck tomorrow :) hope it goes well :)

My last prediction was a boy which I did have! So looking forward to seeing if its right again!

Girl
Girl
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl
Girl
Girl
Boy

I still feel like it's a boy!

5 of mine came back as boy and 4 as girl the other one was blocked

:wacko: