Chinese Gender Predictor - Did it work for you?

geordie_gal

Mam of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Just wondering!
I know it has a 50/50 chance, but my friend has 4 children now and its been right every time, she swears by it!
According to my prediction I am having a boy which OH agrees with, I on the other hand although its very early have a feeling its a pink bean! x

It was wrong for me. Predicted girl but I had a boy! xx

I was predicted girl both times (as far as I can remember!) and I have a girl and a boy.

I just done one lol- and every child was wrong lol -kind of makes me wonder that if I go with the opposite to what it says, then it could be accurate for me haha

xx

I was going to say, no, it was wrong for us.. but, then I did the one through baby center right now, and it say's girl, and that's what we are having.

The problem with the Chinese gender chart, is that no one knows how to use it properly. It's based on lunar age, not actual age, so when it calculates my age at time of conception, it says 29, even though I'm 27.

All the other CG charts you just look at said boy for me, based on my age and conception month..

I used 4 different websites. 2 said boy and 2 said girl so 50/50 :haha:

We're having a girl.

The Bump site was right for 2 of my 3 girls. . .and says boy this time but it's too soon to know! :)

Ive used 4 different gender prediction testa, including the chinese test! All 4 said GIRL, all 4 were correct! She's a girly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->