chinese lunar gender chart...was it accurate for u!

hi i have just done the prediction thing and it says girl do i dare to hope i want one so badly it would balance my family i have ages til i find out but cant wait and if its the pink i have always wanted ill be over the moon i think ill try some of the other methods too to see what they come up with x

well it has been wrong for many people. its also been right for many too, i think its 50/50, just like the normal odds with any pregnancy!
though i know how you feel, i want a girl so badly i cannot begin to say how much! ive tried every gender prediction known to man and not one has said boy....every one of them have said girl! i really hope so.
sending you loads of girly pink dust and hugs hun xx

what will my age be if I was 32 when I conceived and january? x

It predicted a little girl for me and she was born in January :)

Wrong for me, with both my real age and lunar age it says girl and I had a boy.

I'm probably being really dumb but it's he time zones I don't get when calculating lunar age. I was 31 when I conceived and I conceived in January.

Well apparently your lunar age is 32, I sooo hope it is wrong for u because it states boy either age!

If lunar age is only 1 year added on actual age then the chart was right. I was 19 at conception and conceived in December and had a boy... Is that right?

I'm probably being really dumb but it's he time zones I don't get when calculating lunar age. I was 31 when I conceived and I conceived in January.

Well apparently your lunar age is 32, I sooo hope it is wrong for u because it states boy either age!

If lunar age is only 1 year added on actual age then the chart was right. I was 19 at conception and conceived in December and had a boy... Is that right?

some have 2 years, some only one, it depends on the months, your lunar age is 21 so its deffo wrong for you xx

My Chinese gender prediction is right (so far as I know lol)

The first link posted was right for my first, and wrong for my second. Second link posted was wrong for my first and right for my second. And both say girl if I conceive this cycle!!!! Hope conceive this month, and that it's right haha!

Completely wrong for me... it said I was having a boy when it turned out to be a girl
x

Nope. It said boy. We are having a girl. I adjusted my age accordingly.

How do you figure Out the lunar age?

1 year older than your regular age- it counts the first year of your life as year 1- when your regular age counts you as 1 once you have completed 12 months.

I hope it's wrong for me, I'm meant to be having a boy by that chart and I want a girl :(

It got mine right, years ago ! and i used it to guess one of my friends babies gender yesterday, and found out today i was right :p haha, but i am sure it is more of a 50-50 thing. I do find it interesting though !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->