chocolate

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Mmmm I love the stuff I can eat everything healthy give up drinking but not give up my yummy chocolate. I dont think I would like life without chocolate. And I dont have a little bit I can devour a big bar. What can I do is there low fat something or something I can make that gives me my chocolate boost

Have you thought about the 5:2 diet fast/feast -- there is no replacement for chocolate!!!

This way you can have it and lose weight hopefully

I used to eat chocolate in bed every night before going to sleep. I now have a banana and an options hot chocolate just before going up and it has honestly, completely stopped this bad habit I had.

I do still have the occasional chocolate binge though :blush: wish I could find a cure for this!!!

I ate chocolate, pizza, mexican while losing weight... you name it. I didn't give up any of the things I enjoy to eat- I just didn't eat AS much or eat them AS often... lol. It's all about taking in less calories than you burn each day-- so, once you know how many calories you can eat, then you can get more by excercising... or, just make adjustments to what you eat all day so you can have that chocolate treat ;) I love chocolate too- and, although I know sugar is not healthy, I figure a little now and again is fine-- too hard for me to give up certain foods for good. Especially CHEESE!!!! lol

I know this thread is a bit old, but I used to be a professional athlete with disgustingly strict weight requirements. I love my chocolate and I found one way to get that (as well as peanut butter!) into my diet. I was on an almost entirely protein diet and could not consume very many calories or risk much fat/salt/sugar. For anyone trying to lose weight, protein is the way to go!

Most people think ewww... protein bars! Cardboard! Well, I used to buy these bars called "Supreme Protein." There were two in particular I loved - the peanut butter and the caramel ones. I would have one of these every day either as my breakfast or part of lunch - they are still a bit high in calories but very satisfying and nutritious. It gave me my chocolate fix and helped me stay on track with my diet while also giving me the extra protein I needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->