• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

choosing your baby's gender...right or wrong?!?!?!?

wanaBmummy

Have an amazing husband!
Reaction score
thought this was the most appropriate forum to post this. was jsut watching the one show and was on about how its currently illegal to choose your baby's sex but they might be reconsidering it because of families who have like 5 boys and want a girl etc etc etc

just wondered what you all thought about this because personally if you've got 5 beautiful healthy children do you really need to "create" one more. i believe what ever you make be it boy or girl is what you and your partner made and its what you were meant to have if thats the way its supposed to be. i mean i'd love love LOVE a little girl when i'm lucky enough to start a family but if we had a boy that would be my little baby boy and i love him no matter what.

anyway im rambling now i just wondered what you all thought :D

I totally agree you... just like the pet cloning people in my area. Disgusting.

Hate it! Hate it! If you're blessed with 5 boys then that's what God intended for you. So thank your lucky stars, in my opinion....
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->