Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Ladies I need some encouragement tonight i feel especially discouraged, I got my period 2 this month .....

I see all these girls with their kids and baby bumps, i just want to be a mother , why is this taking so long? maybe motherhood isn't for me?? i don't know, I've been standing on Gods word and trying to stay strong but i'm just tired, tired of checking opks, tired of scheduling sex every two days i'm just tired..................................:cry:

God i know your purpose and plans for me are nothing for evil but ONLY prosperity and peace, Father i am believing but its hard sometimes :cry:
I need your strength in Jesus name. Amen.

Hi dear, don't be discouraged...you are much closer to your miracle than you think. I also got my period twice this Jan, little did I know that the Lord was working it all out for my good...and I believe with all my heart he's doing the same for you!
Psalm 139 shows us how dear we are to the Lord, he knows your sitting & standing, how much more your desire to have kids? Cheer up dear sis:hugs:! You're are gonna be giving a testimony soon!
Will always keep you all in prayers...

Thank you for your kind words

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing?

Gagrlinpitt, has AF arrived yet?

Locksle, Nevergivingup, Manduh, miracleworker...I know you're geared up for this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Mrs Atole, how are you doing?

:happydance:I got a bfp ladies, our God is faithful!!

Amen. God is faithful, I am happy for you! can you share any secret as to how you got bfp this month?

I’m sorry I took so long to put this together…I tried my very best to be brief and straight to the point!

First, I must acknowledge that it wasn’t any of my efforts or that of DH’s that got us our baby on the way. It was only God and I give all the glory back to him. With that being said, here goes…

I’ve been married for about 10 months now and for 9 of these 10 months the marriage was a disaster. DH & I fought & quarreled a lot so the Lord first cleaned up our marriage, restored love & joy and got us on the right track.

DH & I then decided that this February cycle, we’ll pray together every day (and we still do). During the prayers we always mentioned our desire for children to the Lord. DH also sometimes laid his hands on my stomach and prayed that I conceive.

Early January, I woke up very early one morning with a thought to start reading the book ‘Supernatural Childbirth’ by Jackie Mize. (I knew it was the Lord cos I had read the book before). I STUDIED the book this time. Here are the 4 things I learnt personally & applied:-

1. MIRROR GOD’S WORD TO HIM, IN OTHER WORDS, SPEAK HIS WORDS BACK TO HIM: – I had to memorize a lot of bible verses (with the Holy spirit’s help of course) to enable me continuously speak God’s word back to him during the day (I work). For example, I would go “Lord, you said in your word in Psalms 113 vs 9 that YOU are the one who gives the childless woman a home making her a happy mother, therefore I believe you will give me a home and make me a happy mother and I thank you for it”

2. BELIEVE GOD’S WORD AND CONFESS IT CONTINUOUSLY: - This came in handy with tackling anxiety and doubts that popped up often (the devil never gives up). For example, I would go “God’s word says in Deuteronomy 7 vs 14 that there shall not be any male nor female barren among his people, there for I am not barren, I will conceive in Jesus name, Lord I thank you for this”

3. PROPHESY TO YOUR BODY, SPEAK GOD’S WORD TO IT: - I would say something like “Body (I speak to both DH’s & mine) hear yea the words of the Lord, this is what the sovereign Lord says concerning you according to Psalm 128 vs 3, I am a fruitful vine by the sides of my house, therefore body you are fruitful, you will conceive, any form of sickness has been taken away from you according to God’s word in 1 Peter 2 vs 24, by whose stripes we are healed, Lord I thank you for this, In Jesus name” (I had been diagnosed with fibroid).

4. DON’T TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING: - The Lord taught me to keep some things to myself cos telling other people (sometimes it included DH) especially those who won’t cheer you on, will harm your faith.

Now for the Physical stuffs…we BD’d everyday during my fertile period (it was stressful but God helped us keep up), I used preseed to grease down there (I always prayed over the preseed each time I used it, telling it that it will be the blood of Jesus in me and aid our conception). I rested a lot, tried not to worry or stress myself. I temped to help me know the day I ovulate and track DPOs and here we are today!:thumbup:

I hope this helps you ladies …. I’ll always keep praying for you. It’s gonna be a testimony filled thread for his glory! Amen!

Locksle, Nevergivingup, Manduh, miracleworker...I know you're geared up for this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Not yet, but my nipples started to get very tender yesterday.. So I'm praying that is the progesterone kicking in. I've also been overcoming some cold symptoms but I'm healed so no worries thdots

I love your last post. I will be starting that book on Sunday so I'm so excited about it now even more then I already was.

Not yet, but my nipples started to get very tender yesterday.. So I'm praying that is the progesterone kicking in. I've also been overcoming some cold symptoms but I'm healed so no worries thdots

I love your last post. I will be starting that book on Sunday so I'm so excited about it now even more then I already was.

yayy...that's good news! the cold might be a PMS symptom as well, we'll see how it goes!
I went to a local book store to search for Fervent but they had run out it :(, so i'm on a hunt right now. I hope I find it soon enough!

yayy...that's good news! the cold might be a PMS symptom as well, we'll see how it goes!
I went to a local book store to search for Fervent but they had run out it :(, so i'm on a hunt right now. I hope I find it soon enough!

If you can't find it I'd be happy to send you one.

Yeah, the doc said it was a small one so I'm guessing that's didn't feel it.

I hope so too, fx for you sis. I have been praying for you and can't wait to hear the good news!

AFM, i've been great, no nausea or MS, boobs aren't sore, i'm not tired @ all... but i'm trying to take things easy still. I had my first doc appointment yesterday, went really well. My next is in 4-6weeks where we get to see our little bean for the first time! :)

I hope so too, fx for you sis. I have been praying for you and can't wait to hear the good news!

AFM, i've been great, no nausea or MS, boobs aren't sore, i'm not tired @ all... but i'm trying to take things easy still. I had my first doc appointment yesterday, went really well. My next is in 4-6weeks where we get to see our little bean for the first time! :)
That's so exciting.. I get to live vicariously through you until my AF comes so keep the updates!!!

Ty for praying for me.. The last few months have been a tad rough.

Oh ODIEA I'm so happy for you!!!! That is soooo exciting!!!!

I'm praying for my sticky bean!!!
I'm officially in the 2 week wait from what my Opk told me this morning with the once dark line now faint....should I still BD Bc the light has changed from darker than the control line to lighter then the control line.
I'm assuming I'm over with Ovulating ...what do you all think ?

I'm officially in the 2 week wait from what my Opk told me this morning with the once dark line now faint....should I still BD Bc the light has changed from darker than the control line to lighter then the control line.

Extra bd can't hurt. Lol

Gagrlinpitt: You're so right!! This will be the 3rd back to back, won't hurt!!

SN:I found out how to enter my pic through my iPhone! Awesome. This technology these days have me feeling like I got an A in Chemistry!!!

That's so exciting.. I get to live vicariously through you until my AF comes so keep the updates!!!

Ty for praying for me.. The last few months have been a tad rough.

:hugs:i sure will sis!

Extra bd can't hurt. Lol

We Bd'd like 8 times (a full week and a day):blush: so I guess as many times as you both can:thumbup:

Gagrlinpitt: You're so right!! This will be the 3rd back to back, won't hurt!!

SN:I found out how to enter my pic through my iPhone! Awesome. This technology these days have me feeling like I got an A in Chemistry!!!

:haha: Good for you, girl!

heey Odiea am happy for you and congrats my dear....our GOD is good all the time he never disappoint us at all. Goodluck on your journey and enjoy every moment.

AFM: Am taking each day as it comes, i have been through alot and God is speaking with me in so many ways i can never imagine. Am starting to feel like myself now, am happy and breathing again...not that i wasn't breathing but life seemed like it was chocking me. I see things starting to fall into places,really God has his own ways of solving things...just let him be incharge,not your thoughts or experience just let him be. About conceiving am letting that aside for now, i dont count,i dont opk,i dont temp....i dont even know when is my next AF suppose to show up! it was too much for me i think i had to deal with alot and tcc was too much.
i feel happy...if God is ever gonna bless me with a child he will give me that miracle at his time.:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->