Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

heey Odiea am happy for you and congrats my dear....our GOD is good all the time he never disappoint us at all. Goodluck on your journey and enjoy every moment.

AFM: Am taking each day as it comes, i have been through alot and God is speaking with me in so many ways i can never imagine. Am starting to feel like myself now, am happy and breathing again...not that i wasn't breathing but life seemed like it was chocking me. I see things starting to fall into places,really God has his own ways of solving things...just let him be in charge,not your thoughts or experience just let him be. About conceiving am letting that aside for now, i dont count,i dont opk,i dont temp....i dont even know when is my next AF suppose to show up! it was too much for me i think i had to deal with alot and tcc was too much.
i feel happy...if God is ever gonna bless me with a child he will give me that miracle at his time.:wohoo:

:hugs:That's great sis, I'm glad things are working out for you...I learnt while TTCing that the Lord does first things first so I believe your little angel is gonna come very soon!

Hi Ladies, l wanted to come back on this page As I've Had a really bad day today, af arrived and I have been struggling today because i feel angry that it hasn't happened for us again and questioning what more I can do...anyway I came across a website and it was exactly what I needed to read so thought I would share the page with you, it's encouraging biblical passages when TTC, it made me think about everything and put it back on to perspective and stop being angry it hasn't happened YET and to have faith that God will answer prayer and that through this he is helping me be the best person I can be to bring a child in to the world. Sorry for rambling, I hope this helps other ladies too who may have bad days xxx. https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/wom...for-couples-waiting-to-conceive-11608040.html

Hey ladies.. Still no AF for me. I wanted to ask for prayers for one of my best friends. She is in her late 30s , has life son who was born with mitral valve issues and would like to conceive again. She is currently dealing with thyroid issues and type 2 diabetes and really wants another but was told she couldn't until she drops weight. Please just pray for her to learn how to control get eating and weight so she can TTC again.

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone the best for this cycle!! I pray that you ladies all get your BFP's. I already know that I am out this month because we weren't able to BD before or during my fertile time. But it is okay because I know that God is in control and it will happen in His timing :)

Hi Ladies, l wanted to come back on this page As I've Had a really bad day today, af arrived and I have been struggling today because i feel angry that it hasn't happened for us again and questioning what more I can do...anyway I came across a website and it was exactly what I needed to read so thought I would share the page with you, it's encouraging biblical passages when TTC, it made me think about everything and put it back on to perspective and stop being angry it hasn't happened YET and to have faith that God will answer prayer and that through this he is helping me be the best person I can be to bring a child in to the world. Sorry for rambling, I hope this helps other ladies too who may have bad days xxx. https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/wom...for-couples-waiting-to-conceive-11608040.html

:hugs:

Hey ladies.. Still no AF for me. I wanted to ask for prayers for one of my best friends. She is in her late 30s , has life son who was born with mitral valve issues and would like to conceive again. She is currently dealing with thyroid issues and type 2 diabetes and really wants another but was told she couldn't until she drops weight. Please just pray for her to learn how to control get eating and weight so she can TTC again.

By God's grace, I believe she will. Phil 4: 13 says we can do ALL things through christ who strengthens us & Matt 19:26 says ...but with God, everything is possible. I'll be praying for her.

Don't worry about AF dear :hugs:, she's gonna show @ the right time...for he makes all things beautiful in his time (Ecc 3:11)

By God's grace, I believe she will. Phil 4: 13 says we can do ALL things through christ who strengthens us & Matt 19:26 says ...but with God, everything is possible. I'll be praying for her.

Don't worry about AF dear :hugs:, she's gonna show @ the right time...for he makes all things beautiful in his time (Ecc 3:11)

Thanks sis!! I appreciate it.. I am trying to just trust God and trust in him about my TTC journey. Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you...". I know that whatever happens it will be perfect. We have not been using protection and until yesterday used the withdrawal method.. We got a bit too rambunctious yesterday and didn't have time for that..

But whatever happens I believe God will take care of it and won't give us anything we couldn't handle.

Hi ladies just dropping in to wish everyone well!! And I'm praying for everyone here and afar that God blesses us with the desires of our hearts and I believe he will Bc he does it everyday I open my eyes to know that I'm safe, my family is safe and he still loves us to give us another chance to reverence his name and give him all the glory that is owed upon him!!!
Lord I thank you for you love and mercy!!

Have a great day ladies and PRAYERS SENT FOR EACH OF US

I forgot to update you ladies. AF showed up Monday and she's been vicious. I guess I can't really complain as this is my first AF in 8 years.. But let's just say migraines, terrible cramps, backache that spread to my stomach... I have heard the first one after removal is the worst. Today is day 4.. And usually my AF is only 4 days however again, this is the first one in 8 years so I'm not sure exactly what to expect.

I'll keep you all updated.

I forgot to update you ladies. AF showed up Monday and she's been vicious. I guess I can't really complain as this is my first AF in 8 years.. But let's just say migraines, terrible cramps, backache that spread to my stomach... I have heard the first one after removal is the worst. Today is day 4.. And usually my AF is only 4 days however again, this is the first one in 8 years so I'm not sure exactly what to expect.

Woohoo!!! :dance: i'm so happy for you dear, sorry about the cramps and aches though but i'm glad it's finally here... :hugs:

AFM, i'm great! I get very hungry and tired lately but nothing more than that...

How are doing nevergivingup, missgossip, locksle, Mrs Atole?

Woohoo!!! :dance: i'm so happy for you dear, sorry about the cramps and aches though but i'm glad it's finally here... :hugs:

AFM, i'm great! I get very hungry and tired lately but nothing more than that...

Thank you! Hopefully our TTC journey is a quick and fun one!

Sorry Garlinpitt about AF being so viscous but WOHOOO for her showing up and getting your body back to normal and back to TTC!!! 4 days Are really long when she's being crampy and painful!! But once it ends then you'll have a fresh new start!!!! Fx for next cycle for you. What's your plan for once she leaves?

Odiea: those symptoms sounds Awesome although I bet you think differently but hope you get more strength as time goes on and what foods are you eating more of?

AFM: this is my test today I'm 12DPO My testing date isn't until the 12th but I couldn't resist!!

View attachment 933634

Here's a better one

View attachment 933636

That looks like a bfp to me!!!!

Our plan is to get right into trying. I've been temping so hopefully I will O this month and we can get right down to business.

That looks like a bfp to me!!!!

Our plan is to get right into trying. I've been temping so hopefully I will O this month and we can get right down to business.

Thanks!!

Sounds like the best plan!!!! Are you taking any prenatals already?

Here's a better one

View attachment 933636

:dance: I see the line!!!! Yayyyy! I'm so happy for you dear :hugs:, our God is faithful!!!

Nevergivingup, I don't see a trend in my cravings, I just eat anything I find for now...i'm not a fan of sweet stuffs, surprisingly, that hasn't changed at all!
Were you having any symptoms leading to your bfp?

Here's a better one

View attachment 933636

:dance: I see the line!!!! Yayyyy! I'm so happy for you dear :hugs:, our God is faithful!!!

Nevergivingup, I don't see a trend in my cravings, I just eat anything I find for now...i'm not a fan of sweet stuffs, surprisingly, that hasn't changed at all!
Were you having any symptoms leading to your bfp?

Thanks sis!!! Yes I actually had every Sympton but sore boobs but they were heavy. I was soooo tired around 10dpo!! It was like sleep kept fighting me and eventually it won!!! I had extra cm as I still do and face full of acne. Back ache were here and there but I blamed it on the huge boobs. And eating non stop!!! What ab you?

FX for the ladies in here!!!! Ready to see and hear about these upcoming BFP. I'm a strong believer if we have faith in what our heart desire God will deliver it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->