Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well as haven't heard from anyone for a while :)

I am just asking for some prayers at the moment as I am finally due this week ...just asking that you will pray that the Lord will give me strength to get through the birth naturally and that I won't go overdue because I am struggling to walk getting out of the house etc as the pelvic pain has become very intense...hoping for the little one to be here soon and hubby to be present as he currently has to commute long days for work ..God has it all worked out I just need the faith to believe everything will work together for good ...

Think of you all alot and hope everyone is doing well..

Hi Bree

I was so sure I had replied to your last post!
How exciting that you are so close to the end! I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Will pray for you!
Good luck for the birth - you can do this!

Things are OK here. Logan is such a pleasure to have. I'm very grateful to have been blessed with another easy baby. Amber is being a bit of a nightmare at the moment. She is so strong willed and defiant. I feel like I'm failing as a parent! She has her moments of being so cute and affectionate but other times I just stand there wondering what has taken over her! She is going to start kindergarten in July. I think it will help a lot because she's a very social child and gets bored so easily. The interaction and variety of activities will be so good.

Hi Bree

I was so sure I had replied to your last post!
How exciting that you are so close to the end! I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Will pray for you!
Good luck for the birth - you can do this!

Things are OK here. Logan is such a pleasure to have. I'm very grateful to have been blessed with another easy baby. Amber is being a bit of a nightmare at the moment. She is so strong willed and defiant. I feel like I'm failing as a parent! She has her moments of being so cute and affectionate but other times I just stand there wondering what has taken over her! She is going to start kindergarten in July. I think it will help a lot because she's a very social child and gets bored so easily. The interaction and variety of activities will be so good.

Thanx Bean :) I am just trying to not be anxious about everything working out for the birth with dh working and not going too overdue..I just need to rest in God and finding it so hard right now because everything seems to be so uncertain!But God knows what is best!

Awww I am glad that you are settling into life with two little ones :) Logan your little prince sounds like an angel bless... Amber bless her a little ball of energy she is going to have such a fun time when she starts kindergarten...will be nice for her to interact with the other children as well :D gosh you are in for some fun when Logan is able to be up and about with Amber :happydance:

I'm ok. I've started colloidal silver for my hyperemesis and it's helping wonderfully. Seems to be getting better and better.

I have been having some cramping and bleeding so they did a sonogram. Found a subchorionic hematoma so I'm on total pelvic rest at the moment. God is good and I have faith He is taking care of everything. Resting in that peace right now.

Bree I'm praying for a wonderful birth. Melissa praying as always for you.
Afm I'm stuck in hospital since yesterday. They think a kidney infection is the problem. Also found out I'm anemic. Praying they let me home tomorrow I'm going insane with boredom.

yuck sorry you're stuck there. hopefully they can get you on some antibiotics and send you home! praying for you :hugs:

Blessed momma glad that you have found something that works for your morning sickness!!I pray it continues to provide you some relief more and more everyday :)

3 boys Sorry to hear that you are on bed rest hun xx you posted this a couple of days ago so I pray you are home by now xx

You both are super inspirational to me because you have lots of children as well as being pregnant and yet your never on here complaining lol you have so much faith!! I pray God will always reward your faith :)

Thanks Bree I try not to complain but fail miserably all of the time lol. I just adore my big family and am incredibly grateful when God chooses to bless me again as I know I don't deserve it. Are you overdue now? How are you feeling? You must be very excited.

Thanks Bree I try not to complain but fail miserably all of the time lol. I just adore my big family and am incredibly grateful when God chooses to bless me again as I know I don't deserve it. Are you overdue now? How are you feeling? You must be very excited.

Bless you :) can really see you enjoy being Momma to many :) your house must be lots of fun lol

Yes!!I am 40+1 today...so part of the overdue club..trying to stay positive as a lot of pelvic pain, false labour yesterday so lots of pain and counting down the days!! :happydance: God knows!!Hope He will pull the plug soon (literally lol)

Oh I can just imagine the excitement you are feeling right now. Can't wait for pics. Savour every minute it passes so quickly.

Here is a pic of my gang.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-18-21-33-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-18-21-33-14.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 5
Yes I have to admit I complain sometimes. I try to only complain to my husband but I'm feeling convicted of this lately. I feel it muddy's our marriage to complain about things. I should treat my relationship with him as more sacred. There is always plenty more to be joyful of than to complain about. I think it's easy for the devil to trick us into thinking we have it so bad. And then God sends me reminders of people who have it worse and it puts things back into perspective for me. I feel such a fool sometimes.

I have only went overdue once but I was miserable. Hopefully it will be very soon for you!!! :hugs:

Good luck Bree!
I am almost right there with u and I have zero signs this baby is ready lol
Hopefully soon for both of us!

3 boys Your family look adorable!!Everyone looks so happy like life is one big Adventure !! Your children will have some awesome childhood memories when they grow older :) You look so happy ...some people are born to be momma!!

Blessed momma I totally get what you mean about complaining to dh ...we are all human with weaknesses that Jesus definitely understands and I guess part of life is feeling those feelings of frustrations at times and navigating our way back to His purpose and plans for us ...getting back into His peace where we can rest :) Gosh what am I saying that's exactly where I need to be right now with my overdue self LOL*

I keep going to cry sayin Ahhh I can't do(but the tears won't come lol) this anymore as my pelvis pain is just awful the more the baby engages and yet I have to stay active and have all these fears about being overdue since the baby is ivf baby as they say ivf pregnancy cause the placenta to start to diminish more quickly then regular so I'm nervous but then not all consultants agree with that so im gonna have to just relax ....i have no choice but to trust God even though this is the one thing I asked begged and prayed not to happen since o feel like the journey has been so long ... welp lol God knows what is best and it is possible that He is still putting the finishing touches to my babies design these last few days could be important for my baby..I've gotta sit tight :) but yes those moments of feeling miserable right now are very REAL lol

Jenny !!! Yaaayy you are nearly there too I'm soo excited for you !!!How are you finding these last few days !!BTW your pic in the red dress looks great :D definitely look like one of those women who float around looking gorgeous during pregnancy lol....that rocks lol xxx

Bree I didn't know that about ivf and the placenta. I'm praying for a safe and healthy delivery in Jesus precious name <3

Bree I didn't know that about ivf and the placenta. I'm praying for a safe and healthy delivery in Jesus precious name <3

It is not something that a lot of research has gone into but many OB's tend not let IVF pregnancies go overdue. However this depends on who your healthcare practitioner is.

Thanks for prayers hun definitely needed at this point :) xx xx

I thought most Drs didn't let IVF pregnancies go past 40 weeks because they adhere to the notion that a pregnancy shouldn't be longer than 40 weeks and being IVF there's no margin for possibly not being as far as thought? But pregnancies don't have an expiry date as the length of time is so variable from baby to baby. Anyway I haven't researched at all into whether IVF pregnancies that go past 40 weeks do have higher rates of failing placentas than naturally conceived ones so maybe there is something to it :shrug: I know a few women who went past 42 weeks with IVF babies though - one went to 43 weeks even!

Praying for a smooth labour for you.

I thought most Drs didn't let IVF pregnancies go past 40 weeks because they adhere to the notion that a pregnancy shouldn't be longer than 40 weeks and being IVF there's no margin for possibly not being as far as thought? But pregnancies don't have an expiry date as the length of time is so variable from baby to baby. Anyway I haven't researched at all into whether IVF pregnancies that go past 40 weeks do have higher rates of failing placentas than naturally conceived ones so maybe there is something to it :shrug: I know a few women who went past 42 weeks with IVF babies though - one went to 43 weeks even!

Praying for a smooth labour for you.

Ndh it's all speculation to be fair but I don't even like it being a thought!! I'm praying that however long the baby takes to get here he will be safe .Thanx for prayers hun !! And it's encouraging to know that you have heard of happy ending a for 42 weeks plus with ivf !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->