Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

No symptoms yet, but I think I ovulated yesterday so it is still a bit early. So my ticker is a day off! I am so glad to have you girls to wait with me! The two week wait is terrible sometimes!

Yes I'm very regular!!! No I haven't had these symptoms before

I'd like to join you ladies. I am just starting my 4th cycle ttc. DH and I have been married for 5 months. I am praying that God gives all of you in the tww peace :flower:.

Psalm 37:4-5 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.

Hi ladies! I just joined b&b and am delighted to see a Christian TTC group! My name is Vanessa. I'm 25 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband since I was 19. We both grew up in large families, my mom had 10 kids, his mom had 5 kids. Plus I have 3 half-siblings! I've never been on any kind of birth control, and haven't gotten pregnant since we've been married. We are actively trying now and have been since June of 2011. None of my friends or family are TTC so it's pretty loney and discouraging for me everytime AF shows up. I'm glad to be joining this group :)

hi ladies to be honest am not very religious although i do believe in God and have faith in him that he will give me a baby when the time is right. i know that he watches over me along with my mother and grandmother and although back in Nov. i had an ectopic that proved to me that i can get pregnant something that i had been told would not happen back in august i had my yearly exam and was told that i should consider adoption bc i have diabetes and high blood pressure the dr there told me that not many dr would be willing to help me get preg bc of the high risks involved
i was put back on metformin and a little over a month later i got a bfp at the drs and although that ended in an ectopic it proved to me that God had a plan for us all not only that but the dr am seeing changed my meds from some that could cause birth defect to some that are baby safe once i have a baby am going to be put back on the original meds bc they work better for me but they don't want to risk my baby if i get a bfp
with all that has happened in the last few months and knowing or having a feeling that things will work out there is nothing more that i need to make me believe that there is a God and although i don't go to church i do believe in him and hope that you ladies allow me to be part of your thread

No symptoms yet, but I think I ovulated yesterday so it is still a bit early. So my ticker is a day off! I am so glad to have you girls to wait with me! The two week wait is terrible sometimes!

I know Hun, wish we could fast forward the tww :D

I'd like to join you ladies. I am just starting my 4th cycle ttc. DH and I have been married for 5 months. I am praying that God gives all of you in the tww peace :flower:.

Psalm 37:4-5 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.

Welcome Superwoman!!! :hugs:

It will happen in Gods perfect timing, plus it's still early in the ttc stage for you. My doctor told me for a couple with no fertility issues, it can take up to a year. Both my SIL's got pregnant their 6th month of trying with both of their children. Looking forward to reading your updates.

Hi ladies! I just joined b&b and am delighted to see a Christian TTC group! My name is Vanessa. I'm 25 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband since I was 19. We both grew up in large families, my mom had 10 kids, his mom had 5 kids. Plus I have 3 half-siblings! I've never been on any kind of birth control, and haven't gotten pregnant since we've been married. We are actively trying now and have been since June of 2011. None of my friends or family are TTC so it's pretty loney and discouraging for me everytime AF shows up. I'm glad to be joining this group :)

Welcome sweetie! :hugs:
I was looking for a Christian group and couldn't really find one, so I thought why not start a thread. I'm sure glad you joined us.

I know what you're saying, none of my family members have fertility issues and it's hard going through this alone, especially when friends and family with good intentions keep saying it will happen. I know Gods timing is perfect and it never seems to be on our time.

Praying AF will disappear from our lives this year :happydance:

Welcome sweetie! :hugs:
I was looking for a Christian group and couldn't really find one, so I thought why not start a thread. I'm sure glad you joined us.

I know what you're saying, none of my family members have fertility issues and it's hard going through this alone, especially when friends and family with good intentions keep saying it will happen. I know Gods timing is perfect and it never seems to be on our time.

Praying AF will disappear from our lives this year :happydance:

I know Hun, wish we could fast forward the tww :D

Seriously! I have to try to keep busy and keep my mind off of it!! :winkwink:

Hi girls can I join? i am so happy to see a Christian group on here! I am desperate for my baby and my husband and I pray every night for our baby!

Thanks! Yes, it has been a long journey, but He has been with me every step... Even during my lowest times. In 2009, I had an HSG done and they found I had an Arcuate uterus with the indent being 30%. On the xray it seriously looks like somebody punched through the top of it! :haha: I've been told that it will and will not affect my fertility by two different docs. Confusing! In Oct 2011, I MC at a little over 5 weeks. It was sad, but it gave me hope because it was SOMETHING! Now, we have been stationed by one of the big infertility treatment centers instead of the middle of no where like we were originally told (coincidence? I think not! :laugh2: ) and I go in for more tests in a couple of weeks! Right now, I figure I'm about 3dpo.

Whew! Sorry so long!!

Godsjewel, how has your IUI journey been? It may be something in our future, so I curious about your thoughts?

Adding you and the rest of the wonderful ladies here to my prayers for our miracles!
:dust:

Hello all, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too :)

Really got me thinking this week in church since it was about Mary, Mother of God. Also the week before Christmas the priest said a prayer for expectant mothers and couples longing for a child. I know it's because of the holy family at Christmas but it feels more like He's listening.

I pray for the day I can tell my hubby he's a daddy! I'll keep everyone here in my prayers too. x

hi ladies to be honest am not very religious although i do believe in God and have faith in him that he will give me a baby when the time is right. i know that he watches over me along with my mother and grandmother and although back in Nov. i had an ectopic that proved to me that i can get pregnant something that i had been told would not happen back in august i had my yearly exam and was told that i should consider adoption bc i have diabetes and high blood pressure the dr there told me that not many dr would be willing to help me get preg bc of the high risks involved
i was put back on metformin and a little over a month later i got a bfp at the drs and although that ended in an ectopic it proved to me that God had a plan for us all not only that but the dr am seeing changed my meds from some that could cause birth defect to some that are baby safe once i have a baby am going to be put back on the original meds bc they work better for me but they don't want to risk my baby if i get a bfp
with all that has happened in the last few months and knowing or having a feeling that things will work out there is nothing more that i need to make me believe that there is a God and although i don't go to church i do believe in him and hope that you ladies allow me to be part of your thread

:hugs: Of course! All are welcome, I'm glad you decided to join. I can't wait to share these experiences with all of you. This site makes me so happy, I'm actually not even thinking of my own BFP right now, I can't wait for all of you to post your BFP's :flower:

thanks Godsjewel i believe that we are also in an other thread together lol it's a nice to be in this wait with other ladies that understand what it's like and i like to have the support of you all as you all will have of me too

Hi girls can I join? i am so happy to see a Christian group on here! I am desperate for my baby and my husband and I pray every night for our baby!

Welcome dear :hugs:
Looking forward to good things to come this year.

Thanks! Yes, it has been a long journey, but He has been with me every step... Even during my lowest times. In 2009, I had an HSG done and they found I had an Arcuate uterus with the indent being 30%. On the xray it seriously looks like somebody punched through the top of it! :haha: I've been told that it will and will not affect my fertility by two different docs. Confusing! In Oct 2011, I MC at a little over 5 weeks. It was sad, but it gave me hope because it was SOMETHING! Now, we have been stationed by one of the big infertility treatment centers instead of the middle of no where like we were originally told (coincidence? I think not! :laugh2: ) and I go in for more tests in a couple of weeks! Right now, I figure I'm about 3dpo.

Whew! Sorry so long!!

Wow!!! I've never heard of an indented uterus. Remember, no matter what the doctors say, God is the ultimate physician. I pray the next time you have tests, the doctors will be amazed and God will be glorified.

thanks Godsjewel i believe that we are also in an other thread together lol it's a nice to be in this wait with other ladies that understand what it's like and i like to have the support of you all as you all will have of me too

See, it was meant to be...we were meant to be ttc buddies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"