Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

Godsjewel, how has your IUI journey been? It may be something in our future, so I curious about your thoughts?

Adding you and the rest of the wonderful ladies here to my prayers for our miracles!
:dust:

So far I have had 4 IUI's, 2 before lap surgery and 2 after. First one was unmediated, second one took generic Femara (Letrozole) and both ended with BFN's. Had lap done to clean out the endometriosis and take out the 2 cysts on my right ovary. Doc said since everything was all cleaned out and dh's count is excellent, he doesnt see why we shouldn't get pregnant soon. This fourth round I took Letrozole and had some bleeding 7dpiui, the doctor put me on prometrium (progesterone) to stop the bleeding. She wants me to go to the lab for a preg test on jan 9th. Unfortunately I'm not feeling good about this cycle, surprisingly I'm ok with that.

Does your insurance cover IUI's? I pay 50% which is $162 each month. It's not too bad, especially if it works :winkwink:

Godsjewel, how has your IUI journey been? It may be something in our future, so I curious about your thoughts?

Adding you and the rest of the wonderful ladies here to my prayers for our miracles!
:dust:

So far I have had 4 IUI's, 2 before lap surgery and 2 after. First one was unmediated, second one took generic Femara (Letrozole) and both ended with BFN's. Had lap done to clean out the endometriosis and take out the 2 cysts on my right ovary. Doc said since everything was all cleaned out and dh's count is excellent, he doesnt see why we shouldn't get pregnant soon. This fourth round I took Letrozole and had some bleeding 7dpiui, the doctor put me on prometrium (progesterone) to stop the bleeding. She wants me to go to the lab for a preg test on jan 9th. Unfortunately I'm not feeling good about this cycle, surprisingly I'm ok with that.

Does your insurance cover IUI's? I pay 50% which is $162 each month. It's not too bad, especially if it works :winkwink:

Oh wow! Bless your heart! I hope you get good news on the 9th! :hugs:
We can do all things through Him who strengthens us! :bodyb:

We will have to get supplemental insurance for the actual procedure, but our insurance covers everything else. We are still working on the logistics part, but I know if it's God's will, he will make a way!! :)

One last thought for you lovely ladies before I go and be productive for a bit! :haha:

Matthew 18:20- For where two or three (or 11!) have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. :happydance:

One last thought for you lovely ladies before I go and be productive for a bit! :haha:

Matthew 18:20- For where two or three (or 11!) have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. :happydance:

Amen! Thanks sis

So, I was thinking my lovely ttc ladies, in order to get our minds off ttc for bit, how about we talk about the blessings we currently have in our life, starting off with our hubbies!!! Tell me how you met and how long you've been married.

I'll go first...

About 7-8 years ago, my coworkers and I were talking about our first crush...mine was Lawrence Brown. We went to a private Christian school together from 2nd-5th grade. He was boy that every girl liked, big brown doughy eyes, cute smile and very athletic :winkwink:

When I got home from work I thought, maybe I can look him up on MySpace...lol, I know...old school right :rofl: So I typed his name and so many people popped up, but there was one with a picture of a little girl, info said he was my age and the same city, so I clicked on it to see if it was him. It was :winkwink: I messaged him letting him know he had a beautiful daughter and just wanted to stop by and say hello. I was nervous for some reason thinking he wouldn't want to write back, but he did. He said he had to grab his year book to remember me, which I looked horrible, but he complimented me on how beautiful I am and said God better bring me someone soon before he thinks he has a chance....what a smooth talker...lol.

So we dated and fell in love. God definitely brought me the man of my dreams, with a special package...his daughter Taylor. I will talk about Tay in a future post. Hubby and I will be married 5yrs come April and it gets better and better each year.

So who's next???

great idea Godsjewel totally agree with you it was meant to be and i believe that when He put the right man in our life we just know love your story and look at you made the first move you go girl

well my hubby and i started talking on the phone when i lived on the east coast i had just gone through a bad break up from my ex, the second phone call he made he asked me to be his girlfriend all i did was laugh but from then we talked every night for hours he would also call me on his breaks every chace we got we talked.
on my flight here i called him when i could and we counted down to the time that we would meet face to face i was nervous bc i always thought what if he doesn't like me
we meet at the airport it was like one of those romance movies when the girl and the guy walk in at the same time we both did he gave me a rose to welcome me and in the car he had this teddy bear and more roses we went to dinner that night to be honest i was not ready to have an other man in my life after all that i had gone through but he insisted always coming over where i lived taking me to dinner and calling me until he won me over so i gave him a chance a little over a year later we got married
to be honest i think that God put him in my path he is younger than me but so mature i have never had a man in my life that every day tells me he loves me or that kisses me goodbye when ever he leaves not just the house but the room, he always tell me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me something that i have never had in my life today i can say that am happily married and so in love i never thought that i would be this lucky to have him in my life and i thank God every morning that i wake up bc i know that it was his doing

sorry this is so long i just get very emotional talking about this

great idea Godsjewel totally agree with you it was meant to be and i believe that when He put the right man in our life we just know love your story and look at you made the first move you go girl

well my hubby and i started talking on the phone when i lived back on the east coast i had just gone through a bad break up from my ex, the second phone call he made he asked me to be his girlfriend all i did was laugh but from then we talked every night for hours he would also call me on his breaks every chace we got we talked. on my flight here i called him when i could and we counted down to the time that we would meet face to face.
we meet at the airport it was like one of those romance movies when the girl and the guy walk in at the same time we both did he gave me a rose to welcome me and in the car he had this teddy bear and more roses we went to dinner that night to be honest i was not ready to have an other man in my life after all that i had gone through but he insisted always comming over where i lived taking me to dinner and calling me until he won me over so i gave him a chance a little over a year later we got married
to be honest i think that God put him in my path he is younger than me but so mature i have never had a man in my life that every day tells me he loves me or that kisses me goodbye when ever he leaves not just the house but the room, he always tell me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me something that i have never had in my life today i can say that am happily married and so in love i never thought that i would be this lucky to have him in my life and i thank God every morning that i wake up bc i know that it was his doing

sorry this is so long i just get very emotional talking about this

Perfect!!! I just got chills. I'm so happy that God has blessed you with the man of your dreams. My mom always tells me to be grateful for what we have and stop focusing on what we don't. It's very hard at times, but I'm hoping to make that my new years resolution. I have friends that are in their 30's that are praying to find a mate, so we are definitely blessed to already have our Prince Charmings :winkwink:

yes we are Godsjewel i too know people who are looking for that special someone and believe me i went through a lot of heart ache with my ex to know that am really blessed with my hubby

Hey ladies!!! Mind if I join?

I am 22 years old dx with pcos. As you can see in my signature what had been going on lately in my cycles (if any questions askes) I am currently on cycle 3. I have claimed my bfp this year in jesus name I have faith that it will happen.

Me & the Hubby:
We got married March 5, 2010 at the court house. Had a huge wedding last year after he returned home from Iraq (army) August 20,2011.

How we met: November 11, 2008
Me and my cousin was at a Bar and it was very cliche, He came up and started chatting on how nice I looked etc. Started talking on the phone, then dating, and we have the sweetest relationship. Christmas 2009 he proposed. The love is still very new. He is perfect in every way. I never been with a man that cares, loves, and provide for me the way he do. And we are very excited about growing our family.

I am 22 years old dx with pcos. As you can see in my signature what had been going on lately in my cycles (if any questions askes) I am currently on cycle 3. I have claimed my bfp this year in jesus name I have faith that it will happen.

Me & the Hubby:
We got married March 5, 2010 at the court house. Had a huge wedding last year after he returned home from Iraq (army) August 20,2011.

Me and my cousin was at a Bar and it was very cliche, He came up and started chatting on how nice I looked etc. Started talking on the phone, then dating, and we have the sweetest relationship. Christmas 2009 he proposed. The love is still very new. He is perfect in every way. I never been with a man that cares, loves, and provide for me the way he do. And we are very excited about growing our family.

Welcome dear! :hugs:
I'm not familiar with pcos, had to look it up. All I know is God is in control no matter what you are dx with. Looking forward to reading your updates :flower:

Those are awesome stories, ladies! :)
My husband and I met in school. Both of us were coming out of really bad relationships, so at first we were just friends. It was like God brought us together to help each other through that time. Of course, in time things progressed and after dating for two years he proposed! It was really sweet :) I collect Precious Moments figurines and there is one that has the boy trying to propose to the girl but the ring isn't in the box, it's on the tip of the nose of the little dog sitting behind the boy. Well, we had talked about getting engaged a bit, and one day while we were out shopping I saw that one and mentioned that I really liked it. A few days later, he came home with it! So I'm all excited opening the box and then I see it- balanced on the dog's nose is this beautiful white gold diamond ring!! He got down and proposed and of course I said yes! We got married in 2008 and it's been an interesting and wonderful ride ever since! We are sort of opposite in personality, but we balance each other out and I thank God everyday for him :)

Those are awesome stories, ladies! :)
My husband and I met in school. Both of us were coming out of really bad relationships, so at first we were just friends. It was like God brought us together to help each other through that time. Of course, in time things progressed and after dating for two years he proposed! It was really sweet :) I collect Precious Moments figurines and there is one that has the boy trying to propose to the girl but the ring isn't in the box, it's on the tip of the nose of the little dog sitting behind the boy. Well, we had talked about getting engaged a bit, and one day while we were out shopping I saw that one and mentioned that I really liked it. A few days later, he came home with it! So I'm all excited opening the box and then I see it- balanced on the dog's nose is this beautiful white gold diamond ring!! He got down and proposed and of course I said yes! We got married in 2008 and it's been an interesting and wonderful ride ever since! We are sort of opposite in personality, but we balance each other out and I thank God everyday for him :)

How sweet is that!?! Very cute story

My hubby and I lived 2hrs from each other while we were dating, and I would stay at my grandmas
house every other weekend to see him. When I went to church on Sundays, people would think I had an imaginary boyfriend because they only heard about him and never seen him. I told him I wanted him to visit my church sometime and he did. I will never forget that day...after worship, my Pastor says welcome to the visitors and asks if I want to stand and introduce the man next to me, I stand up and say this is Lawrence...he says, why don't you both come up here. You can only imagine the look of confusion on my face. He gave Lawrence the mic and at that time, Tay, Lawrence's daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, so he was thanking the church for praying for her, then he said how he is blessed with an amazing woman in his life and then got on one knee in front of complete strangers to him and asked me to marry him...as soon as he opened the jewelry box, I stuck my hand straight out to accept the ring on my finger...I guess I didn't hear him ask because he said, will you? And of course I said YES!!! It was cute because a lot of the ladies at church gave him a pat on the back for proposing that way. I'm truly blessed.

wow godsjewel that is so sweet it takes curage to propose in fron of strangers
brk i love the precious moments figures they are so cute
chiles i too have severe pcos from what the drs told me so am on metformin for it

my hubby didn't do the traditional proposal we had been dating for about a month when we went shopping with a friend there was this ring that i really liked with roses on it but then we went to another store and he told me to look for any ring that i liked then we saw a white gold engagement ring the sales lady said that many girls wanted it and that the guys they were with didn't buy it for them he looked at me and asked if i liked it and of course i did so he bought it i had to get it sized and but he wouldn't let me pick it up on my own when we finally went to pick it up he wouldn't let me put it on and made me pull into a hotel parking lot and then he asked me to marry him and i said yes not as romantic as you ladies but it was special to me we only got married through the court but we have been hoping to marry in a church one day but i did get to wear a wedding dress then dinner at one of my fav places

Oh wow!! That is too sweet! What a wonderful thing to share with your church family!

Am I correct in assuming that the gorgeous young lady in your avatar pic with you is Taylor? I know you said you would tell us her story later... I hope she is well!

chiles i too have severe pcos from what the drs told me so am on metformin for it

my hubby didn't do the traditional proposal we had been dating for about a month when we went shopping with a friend there was this ring that i really liked with roses on it but then we went to another store and he told me to look for any ring that i liked then we saw a white gold engagement ring the sales lady said that many girls wanted it and that the guys they were with didn't buy it for them he looked at me and asked if i liked it and of course i did so he bought it i had to get it sized and but he wouldn't let me pick it up on my own when we finally went to pick it up he wouldn't let me put it on and made me pull into a hotel parking lot and then he asked me to marry him and i said yes not as romantic as you ladies but it was special to me we only got married through the court but we have been hoping to marry in a church one day but i did get to wear a wedding dress then dinner at one of my fav places

The fact that it was special to you makes it just as romantic!! :)
I thought the story of how you got together was really sweet too!

Oh wow!! That is too sweet! What a wonderful thing to share with your church family!

Am I correct in assuming that the gorgeous young lady in your avatar pic with you is Taylor? I know you said you would tell us her story later... I hope she is well!

Yes, that's Taylor. She is my next blessing story, but you will have to wait...(insert suspense music here...lol)

I'm hoping for more hubby stories before moving on.

my hubby didn't do the traditional proposal we had been dating for about a month when we went shopping with a friend there was this ring that i really liked with roses on it but then we went to another store and he told me to look for any ring that i liked then we saw a white gold engagement ring the sales lady sai
d that many girls wanted it and that the guys they were with didn't buy it for them he looked at me and asked if i liked it and of course i did so he bought it i had to get it sized and but he wouldn't let me pick it up on my own when we finally went to pick it up he wouldn't let me put it on and made me pull into a hotel parking lot and then he asked me to marry him and i said yes not as romantic as you ladies but it was special to me we only got married through the court but we have been hoping to marry in a church one day but i did get to wear a wedding dress then dinner at one of my fav places

The fact that it was special to you makes it just as romantic!! :)

I agree :thumbup:

Yes, that's Taylor. She is my next blessing story, but you will have to wait...(insert suspense music here...lol)

Haha at the suspense music :haha:

No worries, waiting patiently! :coffee: Just putting names with faces!

Haha at the suspense music :haha:

No worries, waiting patiently! :coffee: Just putting names with faces!

Was hoping that would put a smile on your face :winkwink:

What is your name if you don't mind sharing? My name is Sarah, and sometimes I laugh about it because I'm having problems conceiving like Sarah in the bible, I just hope my first BFP doesn't happen when I'm 90 :rofl:

Me & the Hubby:

Hi Chiles :hi:
Fellow Army wife here! Good to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->