• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

I'm really concerned with this pregnancy now. Started having brown spotting after the 2 TV US, but then yesterday evening it turned orange/pink, now today its dull/dusky red Occasional cramps/backache. I'm going in for an HCG today, as I didn't make it in yesterday, but to be perfectly honest I feel like M/C is coming. Just a feeling of doom. My bbs still hurt & I'm gassy, but no more nausea. I had considered just not having more labs & waiting til we get back from vacation, but I just have to know. I can't wonder/worry for the next 10 days. At least if I do find out my numbers have dropped or are not doubling I can prepare for it. I'm just so sad & lost right now. Praying I'm wrong, since everything I'm experiencing can be "normal" per google, but I'm pretty much preparing myself for bad news Please pray for us...

Oh no hun. I'm so sorry. I just refuse to believe that. Everything is sounding so positive and going so well. And yes this can even be normal. Paying for you and your little bean hun.

Hcg only went up to 857, looks like another loss :( Just hoping its not in my tube....This is freaking ridiculous!!!!

I'm sorry hun.

But I'm confused...your beta was 111 on the 13th. It's supposed to double every couple of days right? Was that not doubling?

what were they expecting it to go up to hun? I think every 2-3 days is normal up to 4 weeks, and you're ticker says over 6 weeks. by then it can take as much as 3 1/2 days to double according to perinatology.com

I'm praying this baby is ok and all will be fine :hugs:

It was 517 on Monday, 857 today like 135 hr doubling time....He feels its an abnormal or tubal pregnancy....

I'm sorry hun. I have no words. I pray for comfort in this time for you and hubbs.

Thanks, I was really upset earlier & I'm sure the emotions will come & go, but I just can't deal right now, Just giving it to God & letting it go.......

:hugs: - I wish there were words of comfort I could give. I'm still hoping this is just a slow riser and that everything will be fine. I know God's in control of whatever the outcome is. Just wish I could wave a wand and make it all better.

Praying for you cupcake. I have had my own struggles with ttc and was deemed infertile by Drs several times. Had my share of miscarriages as well. So sorry you're going through this

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you...lately I've been feeling like I don't belong on any of the other threads. First off, I want to let you know that I've read the recent few pages of this thread and my heart goes out to all of you whether you're celebrating your long awaited blessing or going through a very dark storm right now.

A little intro about myself, I'm newly 29 and my husband is 29 (soon to be 30), married for 2.5 years, and have been ttc for 19 cycles with no bfp. This has been the hardest thing I've ever gone through, and I can hardly believe that we're dealing with this. My husband has been such a great support and comfort for me during this, and I think it has brought us even closer to God as a couple but there is only so much he will understand from a male's perspective. I came across this thread and would really like some like-minded Christian ladies to chat with.

Here's a little background on our situation to better understand what's going on. DH's SA is normal, my labs that I've had checked are normal (prolactin, thyroid, AMH, vit D), and I haven't had any further testing other than a transvaginal ultrasound. I started on progesterone last cycle for a luteal phase defect that I have been trying to treat naturally for the past year with no success. I have been trying everything natural under the sun. I've tried taking Vitex, b6, selenium, magnesium, L-argenine, L-lysine, zinc, N-acetyl cysteine, Royal Jelly, Black Cohosh, and Soy Iso (not all at the same time :haha:). These supplements are in addition to the ones I take on a regular basis: whole food supplement, vit D3, fish oil, probiotic on/off. I have also tried eating pineapple post-ovulation, using preseed, elevating my legs for 30 mins after BD, softcups after BD, guaifenesin, ovulation strips, checking CP and CM, BBT, self fertility massage, fertility prayer, and this month I'm using castor oil packs for the first time. To say I'm discouraged to not have any success month after month is an understatement that I'm sure you all understand. I was supposed to go in for an HSG this cycle, but I wanted to give my body another cycle on the progesterone. I have complete faith that God can heal me of whatever is going on and give me a baby, but at the same time it's so hard waiting and feeling like a failure when I'm not able to do what my body was created for and haven't been able to give my husband a child. I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't feel like I can give up trying and tracking because I believe that God helps those who help themselves; yet by trying so hard, is that taking away from me leaving it in His hands? :shrug:

Thank you for reading all of this! You will all be in my prayers for continued blessings of hope, comfort, and peace no matter what your situation.

Welcome hun! Hopefully your wait won't be too much longer. As far as your question towards the...there are plenty of us who stopped everything and let it all go and to God (I'm one of them, tried for two years and did everything short of ivf) and then there are those of us who kept going and trying dieter this all the way through ivf. It really depends on what you feel God is telling you and the hubbs to do. Pray about it with your husband and talk to him about it. The Lord will guide you.

Here's my thought on "trying too hard" - God creates life. Period. End of sentence.

We're about to have our first of two iui cycles (had 7 medicated cycles Femara/Ovidrel). If nothing, it's two months off to do all the ivf apointments to get the process going then ivf in January/February. There will be medical professionals involved...but THEY do not create life.

IVF, even with ICSI, can fail if God doesn't permit life to begin. I don't view any of the interventions, medications and supplements as me not giving it over to God. I believe God has allowed these things to be present because we may be of use in those areas, clinics, or support groups. It may be that is the only reason for our infertility is to do something God wants done that we wouldn't do if we were tending to our little ones.

If I'm supposed to only adopt, I pray that God will allow our IVF to fail so miserably that it's a clearly closed door. If we're supposed to be used in the process to touch the lives of nurses, doctors, other infertility battlers...then that we'll be in the right place at the right time.

There are many ways God allows families to be built, but they are all built in His timing.

I agree completely with the other ladies. God is the only one that creates life and in His time. that doesn't mean He won't use supplements or procedures to accomplish His will. I was told I was infertile twice in my life and went on to have babies later. If you have a lpd I would definitely do what you need to and fix it. I was told when I had one that the only thing I could do was take birth control pills, which would have actually made it worse. I researched so much and God brought me to bio-identical progesterone. I have used it off and on since and throughout the last few pregnancies. I know it was God who brought me to it through much prayer. someone told me once that God wouldn't need to use it and I agree that He doesn't NEED to use it, but I'm convinced He did for me. (among other things I've used later) It's a beautiful thing to seek His will and do what He says. It strengthens our faith in Him and certainly brought me closer to Him. Not to mention it drew much praise from me when He used it to heal my body and I became pregnant.

Thank you ladies for your wonderful responses and encouragement! I whole-heartedly agree with both of you that there is nothing that I can or can't do during this process that is going to change the will of God on when I'm going to get pregnant. We're also very open to adoption and have planned on adopting at least one even before all of our ttc started...we're also just waiting for the clear answer on when to go that route.

Blessedmomma, I'm so happy for you that you have your miracle babies.

Profwife, best of wishes with your IUI's!

Thanks! I still have a few days left on this cycle (12 dpo today - 2 weeks post Ovidrel trigger). Still praying that we'll see a positive instead of me getting blood work done and starting a new cycle on Monday.

I'm glad the bio-identical progesterone worked for you, BlessedMama. I used that for a few months, but it didn't correct the underlying reason for my lpd. We've gotten it mostly under control now (LP is routinely 15 days now).

My next goal...losing weight (unless we get pregnant, of course...I'd be okay with maintaining at this weight if we were to get pregnant).

Profwife I'm praying for you! I'm glad God worked out a way to fix your lp. There is definitely not a one thing fix all for everyone. When I'm nursing and trying to extend my lp to a normal amount it does nothing to help and I just have to wait out the prolactin to lower enough to have a normal cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->