Christmas 2018 bargain thread

Extra 25% off at Adidas outlet when you buy 2 items, 30% if you buy 3 - use code BACKTOSCHOOL

The emoji speech bubble surprise packs are in home bargains for 59p great stocking filler as my ds loves them. X

Tesco had these for £7.50 for any slime lovers. 4 slimes, 1 putty and 1 squishy foam. Not bad considering they're about £3 for one

IMG_20180910_103515.jpg

Home Bargains have a big MLP castle for £19.99 instead of £59.99. Might be the Canterlot castle .
Or Sea Castle

Tesco recently got new toy stock in and a lot of it is at half price. :)

https://www.argos.co.uk/search/hatchimals/

Lots of hatchimals bargains in Argos. Even found some in stock in my local store

We need to get Holly a new bike too. She is getting too big for hers and the chain keeps coming off.

Quite a lot of Funkos down to £6.66 each on the entertainer website.

The Halfords deal was actually:
Spend £25 save £5
Spend £50 save £10
Spend £75 save £15
Spend £100 save £20

On kids bikes. I picked up ours in store today and also got a free helmet (£10 off accessories with purchase of a bike and the helmet was £10) plus they gave us a £5 code in store as well so I got the fire engine bike + helmet for £40!

When is this on? I remember there is one soon enough? Was it the end of September?

The Halfords deal was actually:
Spend £25 save £5
Spend £50 save £10
Spend £75 save £15
Spend £100 save £20

On kids bikes. I picked up ours in store today and also got a free helmet (£10 off accessories with purchase of a bike and the helmet was £10) plus they gave us a £5 code in store as well so I got the fire engine bike + helmet for £40!

Brilliant I’m collecting my little boys bike on Sunday I was wondering if you still got the assessories deal

someone mentioned a very £30 off £60 code, wondering if anyone knows what it is??

someone mentioned a very £30 off £60 code, wondering if anyone knows what it is??

I got a promotional letter through the post offering £30 of £60 when I open up a personal account , could it be that ? .

Some good deals in Asda’s toy sale. Paw patrol mission cruiser is £30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->