Christmas and a birthday gift help!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Hello! My DD has her 4th birthday on the 21st December. I don't get her less on either day because they are so close as I don't want to overshadow her birthday with Christmas. Anyway, my son has 11 gifts to open Christmas morning and I'd like her to have the same as I don't buy much at all inbetween birthdays and Christmas. Can anyone think of just little things a newly 4 year old who is really into typically 'girly' things would love?
Also a couple of wee stocking fillers for my wee boy? Here are my lists-

DS (5)

Maui's Hook
Slime Lab
Slime Kit
New Kindle Fire
Journey Beyond Sodor DVD
Lightsaber
RC Mario Kart
Minecraft Sticker Book
Art Case
Despicable Me 3
Maui Toy

Stocking-

Bath bomb
Shower gel pouch
Lip balm

DD Birthday-

Moana Necklace
Moana Dress Up
My Little Pony Train
Wooden Kitchen
Kitchen Accessories
Scooter
Helmet
Mother-Daughter Pamper
Gift DS picks from him

DD Christmas-

Innotab
Fairy Costume
Hairband Maker
Baby Born Bath
Baby Born Towel Set
Belle Tea Trolley
Beauty and the Beast Craft Egg

Stocking-

Bath bomb
Shower gel pouch
Lip balm (we all have bad luck when it comes to the cold and getting messed up lips :dohh: )
Disney Princess nail polish set

Thank you! :D

I don't know much about girls, but I would say if there's something you've bought or already on your list that you know she'll love then buy accessories/other sets of the same to go with it.

My youngest 2 boys (4 and 7 so just either side of your boy) have magnetic putty, magno-z hair-ee spring guys (bodies made from springy plastic, hands and feet made from magnets, silly faces and crazy hair) chocolate lollies, zomling blind bags, playmobil blind bags in their stockings.

Thank you! The only thing really is a Baby Born from my parents and I am getting her two sets but then she has other bits of clothes etc from other dolls.

Ahh those spring things! He's always looking at those in Tesco, thank you!

Not got a clue for a girl but some things Ive put in lo's stocking:

Small book - Thomas / Mr Men
Hot wheels car
Tubs of playdough
Hot wheels slime tub
Kinder egg
Magic facecloth
Small watercolour set
Wooden train
Lush bathbomb
Fidget spinner
Light up yo yo
Small soft toy
Bubbles
Character socks
Toothbrush / toothpaste
Blind bags - thomas minis or lego
Satsuma
Bag of choc coins
Bath bubbles
Light up spinner

My dd is 3.5 she loves the little hatchimal blind bags and the egg 2 packs. LOL dolls are a huge hit. She loves anything sparkley, her fave atm is a sequined hair scrunchie, princess nailpolish that peels off, primark have shimmer and shine face stickers for cheap. Shimmer and shine teeney genies, shimmer and shine or mlp busy book, books ( dd loves this peppa pig one where you pr3ss the buttons and the candles light up and you blow them out. )
That is all really jumbled but hopefully helps a little.

Again no idea about girls but my boys’s stockings include:

Emoji/Spider-Man stationery
Emoji toys
Juggling balls
Top trumps
Toy cars
Play dough
Yo-yo
Baby doll accessories
Bath/shower gels

I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think at the minute

Yes to playdoh, bath bombs and staitionery, poundshop have a lovely unicorn range which my dd would love. She is a huge fan of writing atm. Also a unicorn. I got dd a nice sized one from hombe bargains for about £5. She loved it in the shop. Im sure there are more ideas. They will come to me.

My dd is 4. Some things my dd likes:
hatchimal colleggtibles
little live pets hamster
Melissa and Doug kitchen things (the cupcake maker, sandwich maker, ice cream cones....)
Poop cat (can't think of it's name, but it comes with food and it poops it out. DD loves it LOL)
Any kind of craft
temporary tattoos
Look and find book
playdoh

Lottie dolls are lovely, kitty in my pocket, puppy in my pocket, hatchimals, lol dolls, fuzzikins (my daughter is 6 and got her but she would have still have loved at 4) sylvanian families, shopkins, hatchimals hatchling nursery, sticker books and Lego/ duplo (my daughter loved princess stuff at that age) both my children love playmags to. Styling head and Disney princess dolls when much loved to. For sons stocking fillers sticker books are a hit still with my daughter, Lego smal sets, blind bags would be my main recomendation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->