Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

ive had so many symptoms for a long time now thats what made me check when i was 10dpo because of all the nausea cramps and dizziness. my doctor didnt understand how i could know before my period started

I was the same way! I was nauseas about a week before I tested, I didn't even think it could be a pregnancy symptom is started so early! I was sure I had the flu or something

Can i join too?? I am also tiny bit pregnant! We are pregnant for the first time after 2 1/2 yrs of trying and some fertility treatments.
Already had two beta's done. Going for another one tomorrow.

Bean - we have the same due date:baby:

BabyFlower3- Congratulations! Thats a long time to be trying, i'm so happy you got your BFP!

I forgot all that looong yrs and all my miseries the day i found out i am pregnant! Its so worth it. Can't wait to see and hold my lil one. I am sure you feel the same.
I 've not missed my period yet. So i m bit nervous today.

BabyFlower3- Congratulations! Thats a long time to be trying, i'm so happy you got your BFP!

Thanks a lot and Congratulations to you too! Wishing you happy and healthy pregnancy!

Just got back from dr he was so pleased! :) he was a massive help when ttc. I was in and out in 10 mins, he's referred me to the hospital that I'd like to give birth in ( thank goodness I researched that this morning!) just have to wait for a letter now :) he sad i won't get a scan until 10-14 weeks :( ah well x

That's great! Which hospital have you chosen? I think if my scan ends up being near 14 weeks I'll get a private one too. Just don't think I can wait that long!

I'm hoping for a 10 week scan. Do you see the midwife before that?

I chose UCL as they've got a good rep and an excellent neo-natal ward, so if anything happens, baby won't have to be transferred etc.

I think I might get a private one at 8 weeks hun, seems way too far away.

You see your midwife before I think for a full assessment etc at around 7/8weeks x

UCL is a little far for me it we take into account traffic. My closest are Lewisham, Kings and St Thomas'. Lewisham used to have a bad rep but there newish birthing centre is meant to be amazing. So much to think about.

Bean66- I'm sorry about your loss.. but i'm very happy you got another BFP and that your sil did as well after her failed IVF.

I also work very close to my coworker, so hiding this dry heaving, gagging, and puking is going to be difficult. Luckily I have a lot of freedom at work and can come and go as I please, so if i need to sneak out I can. I'll probably tell her after my first Dr. appointment. We're quite close so I don't like keeping it from her. It will be difficult though, she just had surgery and had both tubes and ovaries removed. She has been trying to concieve for as long as me but has cancer. I know she'll be happy for me, but she'll also be very sad.

I was nauseas 1 week before I even tested, I thought I had the flu, or motion sickness that I couldn't kick (i just got home from a trip to the states, and I never do well on planes). Its never gone away! I hope your one of the lucky ones and can skip all that!

Thanks. That's very sad re: your colleague. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Poor you. Crazy getting symptoms so early but it does happen. Hope it settles soon.

I'm an Osteopath so work in very close proximity to my patients. Going to be really hard to hide nausea. I used to be a receptionist for an osteo, when she was pregnant she would have to leave the room during treatment to be sick, esp if the patient smelt or had strong perfume on!

Can i join too?? I am also tiny bit pregnant! We are pregnant for the first time after 2 1/2 yrs of trying and some fertility treatments.
Already had two beta's done. Going for another one tomorrow.

Bean - we have the same due date:baby:

Yay!! Of course you can join!! So cool to have the same due date. How are you feeling? 2 1/2years is a long time. So happy you know have your BFP!

ive had so many symptoms for a long time now thats what made me check when i was 10dpo because of all the nausea cramps and dizziness. my doctor didnt understand how i could know before my period started

Welcome Oceanblue! Two Oceans!!

That is crazy early. Loads of symptoms are good!! Do you know when your first scan is?

the doctor my insurance will take wont see me till the 24th of may 8 weeks but have schedualing conflict

I am so happy and excited also little bit nervous. But i think i should just relax. It took 2 days for us to sink in the fact that finally we are lol.

so far i have seen three people with December 29th as there due date that's so awesome:happydance:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ab09.aspx

so far i have seen three people with December 29th as there due date that's so awesome:happydance:

i'm not good with technology can anyone tell me how to add the baby tickers to my post:blush:

Thanks dear.
To add ticker just click on mine and it will take u to the site. or
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx
Then click on the option to generate codes. there will be 2 sets of codes and do not select the html one. Select the BB code.
To add that to your signature, click on your User CP and it will take you to your profile page where you can find links to edit all the stuff.
Hope this helps.:thumbup:

Bring on the 29th December!! Going to course a christmas logistical nightmare. We always head home for christmas but it's a 4 hour drive away. Prob not the best idea at 39weeks!! Anyway, plenty of time to think about that.

There are some lovely tickers going on!!

Babyflower - I was nervous on the day of my missed period too!

Anyone still testing?

Going to test with a digi tomorrow. Naughty I know. I need to step away from the tests!

I'm going to see my family Dr in one week, Monday April 30th. I imagine not much will be done there as i'll only be 6 weeks along at that point. Still excited to go and have the confirmation, and maybe she'll book an ultra sound!?

when is everyone elses first actual doctors appointment ?:cloud9:

Mine's tomorrow afternoon. Don't think they'll do much. Make me per in a cup to check I'm actually pregnant then fill in a referral to midwife and for scan.

Still exciting though. I feel a bit crazy going at 4wk3days but no harm in going early and long waiting lists in London!

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing today?

Took two tests today. FRER and DIGI. I am now going to step away from the tests.

Attachments

• BFP 17dpo.jpg
    BFP 17dpo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi Bean and ladies!!! It took me a while to read through the thread to catch up! Been working and just now getting back to the forum.

But I'm hoping to join with you! It does get quite busy on those other threads! I am Jessica, from Michigan USA and I am due Christmas Eve Eve 12/23 and so excited for my rainbow baby:happydance:. I had a miscarriage at about 10 weeks this past January and finally got another BFP about a week ago!

My first appointment isn't until 5/17/12 when I will be ~11 weeks by LMP and ~9 weeks by ovulation. Last time around was so nice as we had surprised everyone and I even surprised my hubby but not sure how we will do it this time. I made him check my HPT, and he was confused because it was a lighter line lol, but he's the one who looked first!

I actually told my mom already:blush:... My hubby doesn't know! She is my best friend and I needed someone besides my babe to know, plus I can't keep anything from her! I also ended up telling my boss a few days ago... She is leaving her position and she makes our schedule a year in advance, so needed to make sure I had the right months with availability for time off. She knew as soon as I walked in lol!

Anyway, it is so nice to see another thread, thanks Bean! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs:

Hey Jess. Thanks for joining. :hugs:

You work crazy hours!!

I've told my parents and one of my best friends and I've just told my brother. They are 4 weeks ahead and had their 8 week scan today. All going well. I couldn't not tell my mum either.

So exciting!!

when is everyone elses first actual doctors appointment ?:cloud9:

Mine's tomorrow afternoon. Don't think they'll do much. Make me per in a cup to check I'm actually pregnant then fill in a referral to midwife and for scan.

Still exciting though. I feel a bit crazy going at 4wk3days but no harm in going early and long waiting lists in London!

i wish i could go that early even if i know it is early:winkwink:

OMG ladies, I just had the biggest craving of my life. I have been doing so well, eating VERY healthy, drinking lots of water but I slipped today. I have the day off today and had a hankering for pancakes (I really don't like them). I ordered a carry out from a breakfast place down the street from me of a stack of pancakes, biscuits and gravy and extra crispy bacon!

It... is... amazing. I am the happiest person right now. Just thought I'd share! BLISS!:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->