• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

Waiting until week 8 is harsh. Is that just with a regular doctor or ob/midwife?

Mines just with my GP. They will only do my referral. Not sure when I get to see a midwife. Hoping 6 weeks but maybe 8wks.

OMG ladies, I just had the biggest craving of my life. I have been doing so well, eating VERY healthy, drinking lots of water but I slipped today. I have the day off today and had a hankering for pancakes (I really don't like them). I ordered a carry out from a breakfast place down the street from me of a stack of pancakes, biscuits and gravy and extra crispy bacon!

It... is... amazing. I am the happiest person right now. Just thought I'd share! BLISS!:wohoo:

Haha! Sounds good! What are biscuits and gravy? I'm guessing different to our biscuits and gravy!

I just realised as I was running late for work that i'd forgotten to have lunch! Managed to grab some yogurt, banana and granola. I made the granola this morning. Full of goodness but also sugar. Not an idea lunch. Def more a yogurt topper rather than having a bowl full. Getting funny looks eating it on the train.

I want pancakes and bacon now!!

Haha! Sounds good! What are biscuits and gravy? I'm guessing different to our biscuits and gravy!

I just realised as I was running late for work that i'd forgotten to have lunch! Managed to grab some yogurt, banana and granola. I made the granola this morning. Full of goodness but also sugar. Not an idea lunch. Def more a yogurt topper rather than having a bowl full. Getting funny looks eating it on the train.

Literally some doughy biscuits covered with white gravy with sausage in it lol. Probably not as healthy as you guys have. We are heavy eaters here haha. I don't know what is up with today but tonight I had a big craving for a BIG burger. It's like I'm not happy/satisfied until I have it! My hubs got right on the case... It was SO yum! I need to get back to the fruit! A little off track today.

yummm biscuits and gravy sound great!

I'm married to a Ukranian, and my favorite comfort food is a big plate of Perogies!

Literally some doughy biscuits covered with white gravy with sausage in it lol. Probably not as healthy as you guys have. We are heavy eaters here haha. I don't know what is up with today but tonight I had a big craving for a BIG burger. It's like I'm not happy/satisfied until I have it! My hubs got right on the case... It was SO yum! I need to get back to the fruit! A little off track today.

In the UK, biscuits are a sweet thing you have with tea! And gravy is made with meat juices and you have it with roast potatoes and roast meat or like you sausages!

Just eat some healthy stuff too. Yum Buggar! Stop giving me cravings! :wacko:

yummm biscuits and gravy sound great!

I'm married to a Ukranian, and my favorite comfort food is a big plate of Perogies!

Ok Going to have to goodle perogies now!!

How is everyone feeling today? I'm good. Still just sore bbs. Had to run for train, not fun. Seeing doctor this afternoon. Exciting, although I kow it's going to be a complete anti climax.

Hope those not in the UK are enjoying better weather than us!

Perogies look amazing!! I want some!!!

So you ladies are all quite today. I take that as a good thing.

Just been to doctors. Very uneventful, didn't even have to pee in a cup. She just did me my referral form for midwife. Booked in for the 10th May. There was an available appointment next week but without calling work I couldn't find out if I was free. Don't want work to know yet.

Hope you ladies are all having a good day.

:argh: Hello expecting mummy's! :wave: Can i join please? I've not posted on any of the other December threads, there is so many due in December plus i'e been to scared to :blush:

I'm pregnant with my second and have a lovely little girl already who is coming up 2.
According to FF my due date is the 27th Dec, if it wasn't for FF i would be clueless as this cycle would have been 79 days long, my cycles never regulated after coming of bcp from the first time we were TTC :wacko: So think i may have only ovulated twice maybe three times in a whole year so feeling very lucky to be doing this all again :)

anyway hope to get to know you all :hugs:

HI! :wave: Would love you to join.

That is great that you conceived with crazy long and unpredictable cycles. BCP messed me up a bit too but thankfully everything calmed down eventually and I got my BFP.

Massive Congrats to you! Will they give you a dating scan as your cycle was so long?

Where a bouts south are you? Are you having this horrible weather. I know we need rain but this is crazy!:rain:

So I woke up this morning, at 5am.. with a terrible terrible head cold and ms! I was in the bathroom throwing up and I'm so stuffed up I can't think straight! Haha Oh how i hope this cold goes away quickly!

So I woke up this morning, at 5am.. with a terrible terrible head cold and ms! I was in the bathroom throwing up and I'm so stuffed up I can't think straight! Haha Oh how i hope this cold goes away quickly!

Sorry about the cold, maybe your hormones.

Part of me wants MS so I feel pregnant. I know I'll regret saying this.

Sorry about the cold, maybe your hormones.

Part of me wants MS so I feel pregnant. I know I'll regret saying this.

I know what you mean about wanting morning sickness, to help with the whole "feeling pregnant" thing. I said the same thing to my husband, as much as I hate it, i'm glad i have it at the same time. I hear alot of women who get hit by ms around 6 weeks! So you may not have missed it!

HI! :wave: Would love you to join.

That is great that you conceived with crazy long and unpredictable cycles. BCP messed me up a bit too but thankfully everything calmed down eventually and I got my BFP.

Massive Congrats to you! Will they give you a dating scan as your cycle was so long?

Where a bouts south are you? Are you having this horrible weather. I know we need rain but this is crazy!:rain:

Ugh yup unpredictable cycles are horrible, i had bloods done and every thing and all came back normal, my cycles last time were allot better than this time round for some strange reason.:shrug: oh well i'm here now :D

with my DD i conceived on a 48 day cycle and i saw my midwife for a booking appointment at around 6 weeks and she said they have to treat me as if i have a regular 28 day cycle just in case. So i went for a scan at what i knew was 9 weeks and they said "oh its still so tiny your only about 9 weeks" :dohh: so went back at 12 weeks, was nice getting an extra scan!
When i phoned up this time to arrange for the midwife to call me she asked how far along i was and when i said only 4 weeks she said oh well you wont hear from her until your 8-11 weeks then asked when my LMP was and she seemed a bit confused when i said 1st February :laugh2: so i'm hoping like last time i'll get to see the mw earlier again, Fx'd it will be the same one.
The first time round i was so shocked at how you hear absolutely nothing for the first 8 weeks or so, at least now i know what to expect and wont be panicking as much :dohh:

I live in Hampshire, the weather is so poop and depressing right now!!! xx

is it wierd to have heart palpations or the lightest walk seems to get my heart raceing. no im not the thinest person ever but being only for weeks is the blood pumping that much already?:hugs:

is it wierd to have heart palpations or the lightest walk seems to get my heart raceing. no im not the thinest person ever but being only for weeks is the blood pumping that much already?:hugs:

I'm getting this too! I think it's to do with blood flow changing.

Janers - yeah plenty of time for ms to catch me still. I forget how early I am.

Heidi - yeah hopefully you'll get an early scan again. If they realise you haven't had AF since 1st Feb they'll do a dating scan.

Apparently the first midwife appointment is an hour. What on earth takes that long? Will only be 6wks 6 days.

They go over your whole family history mostly and fill out your general information, give you lots of information leaflets, your notes, and asked what hospital i want to go to for scans etc and generally get the ball rolling :D

I'm really praying my MS isn't to bad this time, i suffered so badly :( It is nice to know your getting one of the usual symptoms though, right now i just have major sore boobs and stretching feeling in my lower tummy which really hurts when i sneeze!

Hope your cold goes away soon Janers :hugs:

That's exactly what I've got. Bbs are killing me. Can't wear a wired bar, even going over speed bumps hurts!

Also getting tugging, pinching and cramping in abdo. Was concerned earlier but decided it's probably normal. Good to know it is.

Hope my midwife is nice.

Everyone's very quite. I'll take that as a good thing.

I had a wobble yesterday and felt very pessimistic. I know stress won't help. I just want to feel pregnant for reassurance. I know lots of ladies don't get symptoms until after 6 weeks, I'm not even 5 yet. Feeling a bit better today. Just need the next 8 weeks to fly by.

How are the rest of you?

I'm feeling the same way hun, i plan on telling family today but still feel a bit wary, i didn't get any sickness till way in to my 6th week with my 1st. spoke to my midwife the other day and arranged my booking appointment for the 9th May the day before my daughters 2nd birthday so going to be a busy week :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

My hubby and I decided to tell our parents this weekend, we'll tell his mom tomorrow and my parents on Sunday. I'm excited and really nervous too... I know its still early and anything can happen but i still want them to know!

Its my parents wedding anniversary on Sunday so we're going to do it kind of like a present, so the timing is good.

We aren't telling the rest of our families until the end of June.

I woke up this morning, and was lieing in bed and thought to myself "Man i feel good... no morning sickness today!" ... Then i stood up! And i've been hugging the toilet ever since. Haha

I'm feeling the same way hun, i plan on telling family today but still feel a bit wary, i didn't get any sickness till way in to my 6th week with my 1st. spoke to my midwife the other day and arranged my booking appointment for the 9th May the day before my daughters 2nd birthday so going to be a busy week :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Thanks. I must keep reminding myself that I am only 5 weeks tomorrow.

You are going to have a busy week but also an exciting one. What do you have planned for your DD birthday?

My hubby and I decided to tell our parents this weekend, we'll tell his mom tomorrow and my parents on Sunday. I'm excited and really nervous too... I know its still early and anything can happen but i still want them to know!

Its my parents wedding anniversary on Sunday so we're going to do it kind of like a present, so the timing is good.

We aren't telling the rest of our families until the end of June.

I woke up this morning, and was lieing in bed and thought to myself "Man i feel good... no morning sickness today!" ... Then i stood up! And i've been hugging the toilet ever since. Haha

That's really nice. Your parents are going to be so happy. We're trying not to tell friends but it's difficult. GOing to friends for dinner on sunday. Not sure how I'm going to hide the fact I'm not drinking. We nearly said we couldn't go but we can't avoid everyone for the next 8 weeks!

Ok I really need to stop wanting this MS! I really don't think I want it. :rofl: Maybe just a little for reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->