CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

yellow is normal. I can't remember if it a pregoo sign. When I was pregnant, I had tons of creamy cm and a general wetness, so much that I had to wear a liner.

AJ: GL too! Its about time for use to get our sticky beans.

First time I've ever seen anything yellow so it freaked me out a little loll. Sheeeeshhhh I'm too impatient for this!! LOL

Good Luck for Sunday AJ and Tankel! Easter seems like a good time to test, hoping its the rainbows you're both waiting on! :)

The creamy yellow cm is normal, I got it last month but can't say I normally notice it from month to month. Lots of people who got their BFP report having it, I think i got it with my 1st too. But it's also normal before period too :dohh:

thanks Joo, least its normal LOL. Hopefully I'l be joining the other women who said they got it before a BFP !!!!

At this point I just want to have my BFP or AF either one to end the waiting game lol.

Still waiting for O.

Caught DH's cold and my temp went up a little yesterday. So to be safe, we BDed.

It was so funny because we were both sick and exhausted. Sexy flu masks.

Today, temp went back down *see chart in siggy* ... so false alarm.

I'm on CD 24... when the heck will I O?!

Indhira...OMG, I hope what you're seeing is from a mucus plug!!!...very common preggo symptom!!! ((FX SO HARD for you!!!!))
:dust:

oh no, stiletto. It seems like its taking forever. I have long cycle too. I didn't o until cd 26!

NMV I really hope you are right!!! I am so anxious!!

Stiletto - How long are your cycles usually? Do you have to O a certain time before AF is due in order for egg to implant and stuff? Or can you O like 2 days before AF and still have one that sticks?

oh no, stiletto. It seems like its taking forever. I have long cycle too. I didn't o until cd 26!

Fingers crossed it happens soon!!

Stiletto - How long are your cycles usually? Do you have to O a certain time before AF is due in order for egg to implant and stuff? Or can you O like 2 days before AF and still have one that sticks?

My cycles are typically 33 days, but they're irregular. I've had 20 - 60 day cycles. My last cycle was 42 days.

I have ZERO idea when I ovulate. This is my first month temping. Ideally you should O at least 10 - 12 days before AF shows up.

Indhira - I'm getting nervous for tomorrow morning - praying SO hard for a BFP for both of us!!!!

Hey stiletto, I'm the same here...no idea if or when I'm O'ing and I even tried opks. This is my 2nd cycle off birth control and my cycles are irregular too; anywhere from 23-34 days and I'm on day 19.

Gonna try to convince my OH to dtd more but he just started 11 hour shifts at work.

I'm excited for everyone getting to test soon!!

Hey stiletto, I'm the same here...no idea if or when I'm O'ing and I even tried opks. This is my 2nd cycle off birth control and my cycles are irregular too; anywhere from 23-34 days and I'm on day 19.

Gonna try to convince my OH to dtd more but he just started 11 hour shifts at work.

I'm excited for everyone getting to test soon!!

Ugh, so frustrating. You don't want to try too hard, but you can't help it when you don't even know when you're ovulating!! ](*,)

Stalking for news... Good luck! :dust:

Unfortunately on my end it's a BFN :( Soooo upset. According to FF I am 10 DPO, according to my period tracker I am 13 DPO but either way i feel something should have been showing if a little egg had stuck.

Just gonna wait for AF to arrive this weekend and buy OPKs to start using as soon as AF's gone -.-

To add to my already crappy day, today is take your child to work day so there will be little kids running around my job allllll day!! -.-

Wanna go home and crawl into my bed. Took everything i had in me to not call out of work. how the hell did i manage to fall pregnant without trying and not even realzie AF was late until A WEEK after?!?! Now i cant even make it to AF without wanting to know if I am or not :( This sucks.

Sorry for the rant. Happy Friday everyone!

Indhira2 let us know what happens!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

I just poas & got a BFN:dohh: feeling frustrated- thank God I'm shopping today! Also picking up opks & will report back when AF arrives!

AHHHH I'm sorry I was typing while you posted- I feel the same way!!! I thankfully have the day off but I am so bummed!

But hey - a January bab sounds great too!!!!

Praying4babes- Horray for shopping!!! I could go for some retail therapy right now lol.
Thankful for this awesome group :)

a January baby sounds awesome, at this point an any month baby will do!! LOL
Everything happens for a reason. On to the next cycle we go Praying4babes!

at 10 dpo, neither of you are for sure out yet. I'm still rooting for you both.

Tankel- Of course I had to google "BFN at 10 DPO" and a lot of other women have gotten BFN up until 14 DPO and still gotten a BFP soooo lets see. I'll test again on Monday if AF doesn't rear her big ugly head in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->