CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

ohhh good luck, Mrs. December 11 sounds great doesn't it? I am cheering for those eggs to bulk up:bodyb:

AFM: got a pos opk this morning and I am super excited. We dtd last night and (hopefully) will get a few more in before the end of the week. I'm feeling super excited and in my heart of hearts, I really feel like this is gonna be it! :dance:

Oh Tankel, I sure hope so!!! :D
You deserve a sticky bean!
((FX))

I'm getting some EWCM already, which is pretty early for me.
Starting to wonder if the teas and supplements are helping my eggs to mature faster too!! It would be wonderful to have a 28/29 day cycle!!!
I'll be starting my OPKs this afternoon, just in case.

I'm pulling for you over here!
:dust:

:hi: prettybird, it's been ages! Hope things are going well. I know a lot of ladies that have recently gotten :bfp:s on NTNP cycles. I hope all the best for you. Please let me know if you decide to test, I'm rooting for you.

Hi there! Sorry I sort of fell off the planet for a tick here, especially off the Chatty Cathy's thread. Not being on BnB was helping me get through the month of not actively trying. We're still going to NTNP this next cycle as well because my MIL, BIL, SIL, and aunt all have early January birthdays, so we'd like to avoid that cluster as well. So I may drop off the planet again here soon :(

I didn't test last night, I think I'm not going to until Saturday when AF is due. I'm so very tired of that disappointed feeling when you see a negative test.

I'm going to join in although I'm not terribly hopeful. I just had a miscarriage this month and If i do actually ovulate this month I will be due a xmas baby :) Which i think would be amazing :)

Wish you all the best of luck!

Prettybird: Oh man do I understand that. I know you you'll get a sticky bean just at the perfect time. :hug: Sometimes bnb makes me a little crazy too. I end up pos at 6 dpo like a :wacko:.

nmv: :friends: thank you so much! It's great to see that your special potions are working :haha: I did not want a "short" cycle after my mc ie less than 35 days, but it looks like I am on track for 28 day cycle over here too, and I have to admit, it is nice not waiting around forever for O. It's also kinda bad because af is still around when we should start bding. (she never wants to leave my house) :haha:
Anyway, I hope that this is your cycle too :bunny:.

GL Ladies! I'm not testing this time around unless I feel there is a need. Like feeling pregnant haha. My temp went up this morning, but it's way to early for O and I feel a cold coming on and a bad sleeping night. So hopefully doesn't mess things up lol. Waiting for CM signs too still. oy. hate waiting to O.

Ajarvis - cycle day 18 is a very normal time to ovulate. Even "late" by some standards.

Thanks tankel! My OPKS are darkening up, so I'm hoping that means one egg has become dominate and is thinking about exploding away! I just picked up my trigger shot and dropped my sperm off at the drs office. T-minus 16 hours to trigger shot!

I usually ovulate right in the middle 14 or 15. So hope it stays that way for this weekend :)

How is are your opk today, Mrs?

ajarvis: are you on SMEP?

Rhi_Rhi1: Sorry for your loss. It is very possible to get pregnant right away. GL :thumbup:

I'm going to join in although I'm not terribly hopeful. I just had a miscarriage this month and If i do actually ovulate this month I will be due a xmas baby :) Which i think would be amazing :)

Oh pants hun I didn't realise about the MC. I'm sorry :hugs:. Hope you're ok. Will have everything crossed for you guys xx

Oh pants hun I didn't realise about the MC. I'm sorry :hugs:. Hope you're ok. Will have everything crossed for you guys xx

:hugs: Thank you.

fingers crossed for you too!

Tankel, this mornings OPK before my trigger shot was ALMOST positive!

I took my trigger shot this morning at 6:30, and took an opk just for fun (guaranteed to be positive) when I woke up this afternoon and it's a blaring positive.

My IUI is tomorrow at 2 pm! Eeep! :happydance: :thumbup:

I'm going to hit the dollar store and get 14 pregnancy tests, that way I can test out the trigger shot.

:thumbup:

Attachments

• Pee stick 2.jpg
    Pee stick 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
WOOT! yay! Hopefully those thawed out :spermy: know what to do! GL MRS! :happydance:

afm: Have some very low down cramping and had :bfp: dreams last night. I had the same with my last pregnancy. Only thing is my bbs don't hurt at all :nope: and that is not like pregnant me. Still early though...Only 2 dpo.

Good morning ladies!

Mrs and Mrs...wishing you the best of luck with your IUI today!
How incredibly exciting!! :bunny:

Rhi Rhi...I'm so sorry to hear you've had a recent MC too!
Seems like most of us in this thread are in the same boat...
:hugs:

tankel, lillian, scoobydrip, ajarvis, indhira2, wantingagirl, drjo718, rochelleaimee, Lost7 (now 8), MelaMommy, and Rhi Rhi
I want this for all of us, so badly it hurts!
Hopefully we'll all be buying presents for a brand new little person come December!
I am so ready for that chapter of my life to begin....SOOOO beyond ready!!!
:dust:

tankel I'm not on anything lol. Just DTD and hope for the best ha. I am temping though cause I started after my miscarriage as I wanted to avoid getting pregnant the first cycle.

Im kinda kicking myself this morning. I had a few drinks yesterday - all coolers 5% and a beer and a bit - so total of 5.5 or so drinks. temp at 5am was 36.41 - two hours later it was 36.38. Either one of those temps shows FF that I O'd on the 17th - the day before the spotting like I was afraid of. DTD on the 15th and the 18th. So around O anyways. But I would wish for better timing. I have dashed crosshairs right now. and it says I'm 3DPO? Soooo not sure what to do lol. Or think for that matter! So not sure if I have O'd or not cause I have a date with SO tonight for scotch and video games - think I'll stick to 2 max that way I can get it out of my system before bed and get a more accurate temp in the am! If I am 3DPO that means I'm testing in March again lol. Still due in Dec. though. Crazy how much a miscarriage can change your body.

Cycle day 6 here, I've been taking soy isoflavones and am very hopeful for this month! Baby would be due xmas eve if we get pregnant this cycle :)

nmv, I'm praying for us all too! That's cute you mentioned about Christmas presents, because at the end of last year, I happened to pick this up:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/1stChristmasstocking-hat_zps5ba2ce9c.jpg
It's a stocking and cap that says "'Baby's First Christmas". Would love to bring her home wearing that cap. (You can obviously tell we're hoping for a girl, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->