Christmas Cards!

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Who here still sends out Christmas Cards?

i do and i love it! I have a special Christmas Card address book too

Me :wave:

I only have 25 I think on my list. I've cut a lot of people out this year. I wrote in some of them last month haha.
DD1 has her own set of cards to send to people too and her friends at nursery.

I do I love sending and receiving cards. It seems a dying tradition though :cry:

I give a card to everyone I buy a present for, I couldn't imagine not giving cards tbh

DD also brings in cards for all her school friends x

I send them to the older members in the family. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents. I'm not going to bother with my in laws as they don't really do Christmas like I do. Normally I get my girls to make some so they are more special.

We still send them, mainly just to family these days.

We still send to family, and I also give to a few friends (not special cards, just out a pack). I used to love writing out Christmas cards for my mum and dad when I was younger, there would be my mums side of the family, my dads side, both their work place, and then the street. Kind of wish there were more people to send cards to now.

Alex also sends cards to his class mates.

I only send to family & close friends these days. I don't have time to write anymore & got sick of busting a gut to write them without getting one in return.

As Christmas crazy as I am, cards are one tradition I hate! I don't enjoy doing it, I don't like the clutter receiving them, they NEVER say anything interesting. I think when you get to a certain age it's just letting everyone know you're still alive :haha:

I love giving and receiving cards, but just family and close friends these days. Don't bother sending to my work colleagues.

Last year i was involved in a FB exchange and i got loads of cards from all over the world. It was so beautiful! My bah humbug hubby was even getting excited!

Im doing the same this year too and im really excited. Its a shame that none of my real life friends cant be arsed with them but there are only so many years that i send them out and not get anything back till i say fudge it!

I love Christmas cards. It's mainly family that I send to. I love looking at all the different representations of Christmas on the front.

I am so excited to send Christmas Cards this year!! I mean how can you not? Love all the joy & warmth around the holidays. :xmas8:

We do too, love the sparkly Christmas cards they make everything feel more Christmassy. Part of the build up to the big day is writing them all out. We do them for family and friends :xmas9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->