Christmas catalogues

Mrs R

Reaction score
Who else LOVES Christmas catalogues???

My favourite is usually Boots catalogue because I love looking at all the make up sets that I would never use 😁 I think it usually comes out end of October so I've a while to wait.

I also love the Asda Gift Guide but I'm not sure when it comes out.

What's your favourite and when does it come out??

And how to you read it? I save up a pile of Christmas catalogues, wait until I have an evening to myself, make a hot chocolate and immerse myself in gifts and loveliness!

I love Christmas catalogues. My favourite is the Studio catalogue. I've always loved browsing through that since I was a child :)

i love them and does anyone else think they smell like christmas or just me lol

I'm another fan of the studio catalogue, I used to love picking my Christmas cards out of it and then flicking through the pages and making a little Christmas list up out of it x

Studio as my mum used to have it when we were little and flicking through it takes me straight back to then

I love q Christmas catalogue BUT I'm a postie and I hate delivering the buggers. They're so bulky and heavy :rofl: so I stick to the ones I can pick up in town xx

Another studio fan here. Brings back childhood memories too. Mine came a couple of weeks ago but still haven't opened it...yet. Waiting for a peaceful, child free morning once school and nursery start 😀

I love the studio one too. I've already looked through it and wrote some lists.
I used to love boots but that's was before children. Now I focus on them and friends children too.
I guess you catalogues are good too, not keen on Argos much but i like the entertainer/Smyth's a and the great little trading company

The Sears Wishbook was our huge one. I remember check-marking all the things I wanted as a little girl and going through all 800 pages. Unfortunately Sears is having financial trouble and their Wishbook has shrunk and it just isn't the same as it used to be. :sad2:

Oh love getting the boots catalogue and the smyths one too!

My ritual every year is the same, the day that I have all my Christmas catalogues to read we go to Costco and get the giant red velvet cupcakes and once kids in bed I sit with one and a cup of tea and start my lists!! Heaven
Xxx

Not really a catalogue but matalan have the Christmas shop now online

Heading over to Matalan for a nose ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe