• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Chat thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope things can get sorted jaysmummy!

glad the boys are better mumandco xxxx

i teach music at a saturday music school for kids hun.

eeek hope you and your oh sort it out hun,

ive done more wrapping tonight!

I've just come up to bed......... And he's gone down. Pffff and I'm the childish one!

Glad their better, there's a horrible bug going round Hollies school ATM hope I one gets it.

Xx

Ugh.. I've overspent very much! I'll have to make up for it somehow... lol... but I got some more decorations and stuff :) My new TV stand came today, so I have lots of room for our tree when we get it in December! I'm sitting here now with my Christmas lights on (inside lol) relaxing on here and it feels great.

I know I've overspent too :blush: But if you can't do it at Christmas when can you do it! :haha:

Had our kids Christmas pics done today. I cant wait to see them!

morning ladies, how's everyone today? ive well and truely overspent too. but ive officially finished Maisie now. except for her boxing day outfit but im not counting that xxx

Morning everyone x Tyler has gone to school this morning he was sooo lookin forward to it bless him
Haven't bought anything Christmassy since last week :( it's Tyler's birthday on Wednesday so we've had to buy presents for that.

aww but thats still fun to buy for!

ive brought way too much in the past week! need to slow down, trying to save some kind of shopping for December lol xx

Yes still fun to buy for,he doesn't look like he has much for his birthday but we don't go ott for birthdays and we've still spent around £60

Il hopefully be finished Xmas shopping next week but then will just have little bits to buy in December means I can shop without the big last minute stress

ive just got the hard family members to buy for and still have no clue what to get them :dohh:

Hi everyone!!

Callums thomas knaford key sheds came today eeeeek!

and i'm mega excited because my mum said she would buy callum the innotab 2 next friday, i was going to get it next year but he gets really excited when the advert comes on :rofl:

Aww cute! I've ordered myself a few novels for now... Not too exciting but makes me happy x

ahhh i really wanna do some wraping. no chance with Maisie though. gunna hang off till the tree's up. only 3 weeks to go!!

Morning/afternoon everyone!

So tired today :sleep: Colin's not sleeping well at all at night not sure why.

I've stalled on spending as trying to wait until Nov. 17 for our after hours shopping event. I have about 6 people to buy for and no idea what to get for them! Every time I ask I get the "I don't know" or "I don't need anything" line. Grrr so frustrating!

That is the worst! I have a few ppl like that to buy for on my list... so this year it's pics of the kids and a homemade gift for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back