Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny, I didnt know you have an angel sister. :hugs: I have one too, my girls are buried with her. I didnt have any of that with my girls either, luckily I knew to take in a camera and stuff but other wise I would of walked out with the three photos of Honey and nothing from Riley Rae.

she passed away at 5 weeks old from sids
it was a long time ago, when cameras weren't around
too much, the only pic she ever got was when they came
round to take pictures in the hospital, she was a beautiful
little red head :cloud9:

it's lovely they're all buried together

:hugs::hugs:

wait wait wait

who said they were putting their tree up?

my sexy bauble is lonely :rofl:

Just off to look vix

lauzie I hope your FIL gets better soon, i am but sssh dont tell my husband :rofl:

Awww bless them, your avatar looks amazing. Did you do that?

Kirmal I booked through firstchoice who are a sister company of thomson I think it was, will let you know how it goes. I think this is the last year it would be will truly magical for my seven year old.

Just off to look vix

lauzie I hope your FIL gets better soon, i am but sssh dont tell my husband :rofl:

Awww bless them, your avatar looks amazing. Did you do that?

Kirmal I booked through firstchoice who are a sister company of thomson I think it was, will let you know how it goes. I think this is the last year it would be will truly magical for my seven year old.

Thanks i'll have a nose later :happydance:

Anyway ladies do you think we are going to wake up to the Grotto in the morning :shrug:

she passed away at 5 weeks old from sids
it was a long time ago, when cameras weren't around
too much, the only pic she ever got was when they came
round to take pictures in the hospital, she was a beautiful
little red head :cloud9:

it's lovely they're all buried together

:hugs::hugs:[/CENTER]

That sounds really similar to my parents story. Maria Ann (it is where Riley Rae Ann gets her middle name from) was born in Feb 1979, cameras just werent used as much, developing was really expensive etc and so when she grew her wings due to SIDS at three and a half months they didnt have many photos. So am my parents christmas present either the year Honey was born or the one after (cant remember which) I borrowed a photo, scanned it in and then got someone to do a portrait from it, my parents love it and has pride of place in their front room, really makes me smile because before Honey my parents never really showed their grief in an open way, but finally they say they have five children not four.

I am sure they are all together

wait wait wait

Me, I am putting it up. And DH has agreed, he says i need to order new lights first though and whenever they come I can put them up, so any ideas where to get next day delivery christmas lights girls :rofl:

Tasha- would just like to say that was a lovely thing you did! what a lovely daughter they have! :hugs:

wait wait wait

Me, I am putting it up. And DH has agreed, he says i need to order new lights first though and whenever they come I can put them up, so any ideas where to get next day delivery christmas lights girls :rofl:

Very.co.uk if you order before 9pm its next day...GO!GO!GO!:rofl: xx

Madness that the tree is going up Tasha - you'll have to take photos!!!

I have every faith that the grotto will be there in the morning xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back