Not open for further replies.
she passed away at 5 weeks old from sids
it was a long time ago, when cameras weren't around
too much, the only pic she ever got was when they came
round to take pictures in the hospital, she was a beautiful
little red head :cloud9:

it's lovely they're all buried together

:hugs::hugs:[/CENTER]

That sounds really similar to my parents story. Maria Ann (it is where Riley Rae Ann gets her middle name from) was born in Feb 1979, cameras just werent used as much, developing was really expensive etc and so when she grew her wings due to SIDS at three and a half months they didnt have many photos. So am my parents christmas present either the year Honey was born or the one after (cant remember which) I borrowed a photo, scanned it in and then got someone to do a portrait from it, my parents love it and has pride of place in their front room, really makes me smile because before Honey my parents never really showed their grief in an open way, but finally they say they have five children not four.

I am sure they are all together

I have 2 angel sisters and 2 angel brothers (1983, 85 and 92) and it is only my baby brother born sleeping in 92 that we have pictures of and that had a funeral. It breaks my heart to think my poor mum doesn't have any visual reminders of her lost babies x

i hope so- but i doubt it
and lmao jen you and your sexy bauble- wasnt that supposed to be a prize for something?

oooooh dear....Just mentioned to Dean about maybe taking Harvey to lapland-his answer 'Will be a bit cold won't it?' :dohh: xx

boof- thats heartbreaking that they dont have any pictures of their lost children x

That sounds really similar to my parents story. Maria Ann (it is where Riley Rae Ann gets her middle name from) was born in Feb 1979, cameras just werent used as much, developing was really expensive etc and so when she grew her wings due to SIDS at three and a half months they didnt have many photos. So am my parents christmas present either the year Honey was born or the one after (cant remember which) I borrowed a photo, scanned it in and then got someone to do a portrait from it, my parents love it and has pride of place in their front room, really makes me smile because before Honey my parents never really showed their grief in an open way, but finally they say they have five children not four.

I am sure they are all together

my mum doesn't talk about her much either

what a lovely present :hugs:

wait wait wait

who said they were putting their tree up?

my sexy bauble is lonely :rofl:

Me, I am putting it up. And DH has agreed, he says i need to order new lights first though and whenever they come I can put them up, so any ideas where to get next day delivery christmas lights girls :rofl:

blooming heck, does your oh wanna come put mine up?

:rofl:

OH MY GOD Adam just told me theres deffo gunna be royal family crimbo special!!!
now i really am gunna wet my pants!!

boofs that is so sad, I couldnt live without my photos, right now it is too painful to look but I did before Riley Rae and one day I will again. Maybe a painting of four butterlies or something like that would be nice for them, signify their angels but in a way that is discrete, as in no one needs to know if they dont want them to. It is really sad, cos the late 70's and 80's is not that long ago is it? There was uproar recently when NICE guidelines seem to say that parents shouldnt be offered the oppurtunity to see their babies. They are changing the wording now though.

PMSL a bit cold, it is 10oC there atm, and it is their summer time :rofl:

I didnt order in time, but I will order it in a moment, spring clean tomorrow and tree up on Friday :happydance:

it is a VERY sexy bauble

all you have to do is put your xmas tree up first
and it's all yours!

:rofl:

I dont watch it either.. Im more of an eastenders fan at Christmas, never just Christmas there :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"